Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now

on 21 February 2013
Delivery: Arrived withing its due date.
Packaging: Very well packed and in first class condition when I unpacked it.
Product: I bought this cable on the advice of other reviews whe buying my printer. However, I never needed it to set up the printer with the pc as both found each other via wifi.
Recommend: Yes I recommend to others
on 19 January 2014
the lead supplied with my printer was ridiculously short. When I changed desks my cpu moved to the other side of the desk but I didn't want to move my printer from it's original position. I ordered this cable, plugged it in and off I went. Works fine and is long enough for my purpose.
on 28 January 2013
Needed this because not supplied with printer, Wi Fi unsatisfactory due to distance to router. This cable allowed me to set up printer connexion easily.
on 8 June 2014
For anybody who wants a good cable for there printer this is the one. Great product would definitely recommend it. Now my printer works like a dream
on 6 March 2015
I Must This Is An Excellent item, And Thank You For Your Excellent Service.
on 10 November 2011
My Canon iX6500 came without a connecting lead, therefore I ordered this one from Amazon. It arrived in good time and is a perfect match for the printer. Glad I did not opt for a cheap alternative.
on 2 July 2013
One of those products which "does exactly what it says on the tin". Delivered quickly, open the bag, plug it in and sorted. Excellent.
on 16 June 2015
does what it is supposed to
on 24 August 2015
Delivered on time, works perfect.
on 15 August 2015
i ordered the wrong cable but it looked like the cable i needed