Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 7 November 2017
Nice looking hamper, with appealing products, presented in a good strong box. Bought for a retirement gift, and it seemed to be well received
on 7 November 2017
was a present - sent direct - I never saw hamper but believe it was lovely
on 15 November 2017
Sent this as a gift . Very well received, great selection.
on 13 April 2017
Whilst there are quite a few massively negative reviews I feel this product needs an open minded review so I'll try my best. It's true that it comes in a cardboard box which is disappointing, it's true the value of the items don't come near £40 and it's true you could get them all yourself for a smaller amount. However regardless - it's a nice gift to give, and personally I don't mind paying that much for it. It's just disappointing that it's in a cardboard box and the price of the items don't reach what you pay.
on 12 January 2017
Top notch
on 23 December 2016
I was hesitant to order this given lots of previous reviews saying the hamper was bad value and in an awful box, and so I ordered a separate hamper basket. I've attached a photo of the box the it's came in, I think it is nice enough and I considered not using the separate hamper I bought as it looks good I think. The items all fit nicely inside, so it doesn't look meagre at all. The products inside all look lovely, very nice quality, so I'd say the item was good value.
review imagereview image
on 20 December 2016
This hamper was purchased as a present for a friend who was overjoyed
and said it's great and has everything she could wish for.
It was delivered on the day specified and well packaged so a big thank you
to Clearwater Hampers.
on 22 December 2016
Really good product and nicely packaged considering it isn't in a wicker basket as some people may expect from a hamper. All the food is of high quality and enjoyable for almost everyone. A great price too!
on 21 December 2016
Easy to order, good value, nicely presented and delivered on time as promised.
on 24 July 2017
Bought as 70th birthday gift, so did not see product, however recipient was very pleased with it & said everything was very good quality.Well presented and arrived on time for birthday day.