on 25 September 2017
Can't let my baby sleep on this! Cover looks screwed up and completely different from the picture and has black bits inside. Didn't have kit for kids on the label so maybe it was a fake.
review imagereview image
12 people found this helpful
on 15 April 2018
I am returning this because the product I ordered was a Kit for Kidtex Travel Cot Thick Mattress. This was advertised as an orthopaedic mattress suitable for a travel cot.
There is no fire retardant label on it or a British safety Kitemark or a manufacturers label. It looks to me like some old packing material that has been put into a cover! In my view this would be vary dangerous for a baby to sleep on.
review image
3 people found this helpful
on 20 November 2016
Lovely fit for our Red Kite & clearly comfy for our twin granddaughters. The DK Glovesheets fit exact on this mattress.
3 people found this helpful
on 15 November 2017
Very good quality. Perfect for little ones.
on 18 July 2016
Bought to go in a travel cot since the so called mattress included was nothing more than cardboard. This mattress is lovely and thick and a lot firmer than other foam mattresses I've come across. Such a bargain.
on 2 February 2018
Didn’t fit
on 8 March 2016
Bought this to fit in RedKite travel cot and it fits perfectly, is nice and light to transport and really comfortable. First night on this mattress my daughter slept right through.
on 5 October 2017
Good price for mattress, fits perfect in red kite travel cot.
One person found this helpful
on 16 September 2017
Fits the red kite travel cot and my son sleeps on it quite happily
One person found this helpful
on 17 April 2018
Great additional support for travel cot. Fits our John Lewis travel cot perfectly and as it folds in half its easy to transport. Was a great buy for travel cot when we moved out of our home for a few months.