Size: 75 ml|Change

on 2 April 2016
Well I got pregnant first cycle using this! I can't say obviously that this was the reason I got pregnant, but after a year of trying and one miscarriage, I've finally got that positive test, so i'm grateful whatever the reason! It's not the most pleasant lube to use, but that doesn't matter because it's not for pleasure really! watery consistency (for obvious reasons) so be careful squeezing it out of the bottle.
on 30 August 2014
Maybe it was nothing to do with this stuff... but after a LONG struggle (like, years) - BAM! First month.
on 6 January 2015
Used this to help us conceive, husband works away so have struggled to make my fertile days fit around when he's home. Works well as a lubricant and wanted it to help keep swimmers alive for a few days to allow egg to drop. Guess it worked well as according to my due date I conceived whilst hubby was away! 1 week to go now :)
on 21 May 2016
Have never written a review on anything before but I truly believe this works. We were trying for nearly two years and no luck. First month of using conceive plus and we conceived 😍😍 99.9% believe it was down to using this 😊 now nearly half way through pregnancy 😀😀
on 12 May 2010
After trying for 14 months with no success (PCOS and very irregular cycles) I got my BFP on the first cycle of using this.

Definitely recommended.
on 10 October 2014
Fell the first month after 3yrs of trying with no success! Will buy again for next time!
on 13 December 2014
Been trying for baby no 2 for 7 months without any luck until now. Decided to try this and bang! Pregnant! My husband really liked the feel of this stuff. Just a word to the wise - be careful when you open the lid to squeeze it out! It doesn't take much squeezing! I got saturated in it!
on 21 April 2013
easy to use, comfortable and lasts long. still didn't conceive (more than year), but like to use as regular lub :)
on 21 May 2015
Got pregnant first month of using this after trying for nearly a year!
on 30 December 2014
Well we had been trying for over a year with no luck so I thought I would see what there was about to help, came across this, used it for the first fertile time and positive test! I can't believe it, who knows if it is coincidence but I really think this is what made it happen :-)