on 12 April 2013
Couldn't believe the price, for such a comprehensive set of well made, and well-presented screwdrivers, in their own hard carry case. My next door-neighbour treats me like a lending library, so as he was retiring, I thought what could I possibly get him as a gift? Problem solved - I haven't seen him since!!
on 18 September 2016
I have had this spanner set a couple of years and subjected them to below moderate usage in automotive, motorcycle and domestic maintenance duty. The Philips head screw drivers have started to wear. For the average users they would be fine. More than that, I recommend a more serious investment.

The flat blade drivers are appropriate for the price point but again showing wear.

The casing fell apart quite quickly being a polythene blow moulded item. Draper could have done better on this.

All said though, not a complete disaster! Hence 3 stars.
on 9 October 2013
I have purchased these same screwdrivers before and I have found that they have given me good survace,I abused them and used them for stiring paint,knocking holes in wood,getting them hot in a gas flame to burn a hole through plastic etc and there tips were still in good condition.
Therefore I have purchased this second set,so I can continue abusing the first set.I find that the hand grips are comfortable and there shape allows me to use them with more control and less chance of my hand slipping especialy if if my hand is dirty or greasy.Any screwdriver that can stand the abuse I have put them through must be a good screwdriver and a good buy.You also get a good range of screwdrivers packed in a reasonable case.
on 10 March 2016
Screw drivers are reasonable but the case is poor. The front perspex cover fell in right away. I wanted a screwdriver set that had a case to keep them in one place however this wasn't really good enough for that purpose.
on 20 February 2016
Don't waste your money. If you are planning on doing anything other than wiring a plug, then these won't be fit for purpose. Two tips of the screwdrivers sheared off while attempting to tighten up a door handle. Poor quality with seemingly soft metal heads. Utter rubbish, and to say I'm disappointed in them is a massive understatement. Try purchasing a set of Wenas screwdrivers. Bit more expensive, but their superior quality is immediately evident.
on 20 February 2017
Good selection of screwdrivers, but concerned that the metal isn't as durable as it should be. Only use the cross head screwdrivers a few times and already showing signs of wear on the tip. May have to invest in a more durable set in future, but fine for now.
on 21 July 2014
I already had a set of identical screwdrivers in the past so the quality of the screwdrivers was ok
I particularly chose this set as it was in a hard plastic case
However the case was of poor quality and the plastic cover was cracked on arrival.
Due to the fact I needed the screwdrivers urgently I didn't return it
However if I was in no rush I would have certainly returned for a new undamaged pack considering I paid full price.
on 20 August 2014
Having lost all our screwdrivers with 2 grown up sons and myself using them I decided to get a fairly cheap set that I could keep in a case. They have proved to be invaluable what with all the grandchildren's toys and for doing small DIY chores round the house. Great value and I can check straightaway if any are missing. A good purchase.
on 24 April 2017
Very pleased I would tell anyone to get this item after care so very nice and helpful I will be using them again. Thanks
on 17 May 2014
I bought this kit so I would have some screwdrivers at home, because eventually I would need them. I am not into DIY projects, so just needed a set of tools that do what they are supposed to. And they do!.
The only downside is that the box is incredibly flimsy. Hard to close and the plastic window keeps falling out all the time