on 9 October 2017
As Described
on 8 October 2017
Children enjoyed the print
on 26 August 2017
It was a great read and very funny but if would of got five stars if it wasn't so short, I think this is the bridged version but it is still very good.
on 19 August 2017
Bought for Bible Class and awaiting their reviews! Personally I love The Chronicles of Narnia and, although I know they were originally written with children in mind, they are books for all ages.
on 17 August 2017
The beginning of Narnia is thrilling, beautiful written and touching. This little gem is easy read but will give you some food for thought if you let it.
on 8 August 2017
Great read! I also found "Letterham" to be of a similar style but with more twists and messages, I recommend it as my children loved it just as much as Harry P.
Letterham
on 7 August 2017
My all time favourite children's book nice to have it on my mobile.
on 26 July 2017
Great book
on 25 July 2017
Magical read
on 25 July 2017
Fabulous story that appears to go slightly left-field midway through the book then swings around and wonderfully redeems itself. The seedbed for the Narnia story.