on 23 May 2014
The reason I have selected these boxes among any other on Amazon was purely due to their size. As these were the largest boxes that I could find on Amazon to accommodate my upcoming move out. For anyone moving out / moving homes, I would also recommend to look into 'wardrobe / garment double wall removal box' on Amazon, as these ones are specifically designed for storing clothing on hangers. I am currently awaiting one to arrive, but when it does, I will a product review.
on 20 May 2011
These boxes were very large and strong. Being large meant that they were a bit heavy when everything was packed into them and some needed two guys to move each. That said, they were well worth it- even not too busted up after the move and may get a second use out of them. Very happy with them.
on 11 March 2011
Boxes as described - very good quality. Lightning delivery. Order placed on Tuesday evening and citylink delivered on Thursday morning - Packaging365 - good job!
on 16 February 2013
Did the job I brought them for, big enough and strong enough for all sorts, I would recommend this product. Delivery and packaging excellent
on 4 April 2013
I need to box stuff up before my kitchen is re-done. As I have far too much "stuff" some container or other was obviously required.
Amazon, of course, had the answer. these boxes are big enough to take plenty of things without being too big and heavy to carry. They are well constructed and perfectly strong enough for general usage. The person who complained about them falling apart in overseas transit was really asking too much of them and should have found something far more fit for purpose and probably rather costing rather more
on 9 March 2012
The boxes requested are required for removal purpose and are just the right size for my needs and also they are of a size that can be handled easily by one person.
on 28 October 2011
I can't complain. The boxes are very robust. I reinforced them with parcel tape just to be absolutely certain though. They made 'self moving' much easier than it would have otherwise have been. My only criticism relates to my own weakness. IF you're stupid enough to fill one entirely with hard back books, you won't be able to lift it.
The answer is to fill each box with a mixture of heavy and light weight items.
I'd probably suggest using the slightly smaller boxes as they're easier to get your arms around.
After use they simply flat packed again, are undamaged and I've stored them to re-use the next time I move.
on 21 October 2015
I underestimated how big these boxes are, but that was my mistake, they are strong boxes, but quite chunky, not easy to carry, which is party of moving xD at least for storage though they were very useful, but for moving things around it was impossible
on 31 July 2011
Not suitable for heavy items. Some not cut square. Surface seems to resist sticky tape so you need lots of tape.
on 12 September 2011
These boxes are of excellent quality, very resistant and durable. The price is really adequate and the delivery was immediate, we had them home next day!
My only complaint (and the reason why I am not giving it 5 stars) would be that they lack handles, which would have been a great help. But that does not diminish their usefulness. Greatly recommended!