Customer reviews

Until The Whole World Hears
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 26 July 2017
Brilliant album - very uplifting songs.
on 20 August 2017
Again a brilliant CD
on 15 February 2015
Very good album, great music, the lyrics are great to listen to.
I just love Casting Crowns ! :)
on 29 September 2017
Wonderful, love this CD
on 25 November 2010
After the slight disappointment of The Altar And The Door, this was a welcome return to form from probably the most lyrically astute christian band in the market. There is change in emphasis in this album, which has given it far more a worship feel than any of their previous work. There is, however, a slight jarring with the changes pace in the album which is slightly distracting. Despite that, still a highly recommended work. The references for all their lyrics are a great addition to the album art too and well worth following up.
on 28 January 2010
Navado (London England)

I have been listening to casting crowns since I went to the states a couple of years ago.when I purchased this cd it was just heavenly I could not stop playing it. I listen to it on the bus, I even walk to work because I did not want to get there too soon and then have to turn my ipod off, the songs one after the other are just so beautiful to listen to.
Always enough and at your feet are just so beautiful, it is like they are speaking to me and my walk with God.
on 20 October 2010
Confession number 1: I am a christian. Confession number 2: I've bought all the casting crowns albums because I am a Christian. Confession 3: I don't listen to secular music because of my uneasiness about the lyrics which I'm not going to go into now. All that said the Casting Crowns is the only Christian group I listen to and this like all there other albums is really excellent and uses lyrics directly based on the Bible.
on 27 January 2012
I have lots of worship CDs. I bought this one at the end of September 2011 and I have not taken it out of my CD player since (now it's the 27th January 2012) and I play it about three times every day. I think it is the most anointed album that I've heard. This is the first Casting Crowns CD I have owned and will now be buying some more.
on 15 June 2011
I have enjoy Casting Crowns albums before and this one is excellent. My 14 year old son and I have listened to it again and again. The quality of the music and the message it sends is encouraging and uplifting. Music production is great and a really full sound.
on 29 August 2014
After first listen was hooked. Casting Crowns have the ability to really be in tune with God's heart. Heartfelt truthful lyrics and great tunes. If you've never listened to them, buy "The Altar and the Door" too and you won't be disappointed.