Size: Medium Beige|Colour: Medium Beige|Change

on 26 January 2014
Thought that selling as "Bare Escentuals bareMinerals" it would have to be the genuine product but have been very doubtful since I started using this pot. It's coverage is nowhere near as good as my original pot (from a counter). Yesterday I took it to the bareMinerals counter at House of Frazer and they showed me the difference between this and the geniune product. I could instantly see the difference in the way the powder behaves - this one is very talcy and just disappears into the skin which shouldn't be the case. The packaging is slightly different too. The colour was pretty close but that's the only thing that was right. Really disappointed.
on 4 July 2013
This is definitely not the genuine product, which I have been using for years now & have successfully ordered from other sellers through amazon. I could tell straight away as the card lid liner just falls out, & the powder is totally the wrong shade and doesn't behave like the genuine product. It looked so dreadful I had to rush to Debenhams to buy the real thing. What a waste of time and money.
on 27 March 2013
I love Bare Minerals foundation, I use it all the time. Sadly this is NOT Bare Minerals. I had it checked out with an authorised stockist, and it's clearly fake. Not only is it a rubbish yellowy imitation trading as a quality product, I now have a fungal infection on my face!! Please do not fall for this. Another review pointed out that it was fake and I should have listened to her. I'm sending this back and have now bought the real stuff elsewhere.
on 17 November 2013
I have been using Bare Minerals products for 8 years - as soon as I applied this product I had serious doubts as to it's authenticity. I would not buy from here again.
on 14 November 2013
This was not a bare minerals product.. I have used bare minerals for many yrs and when I first used the foundation I thought it wasn't right but I gave it the benefit of the doubt.. It left my face chalky white and it didn't look right.. On purchasing a new foundation and used it I now no for definite it was not a genuine.. And it wasn't as if it was I got it for alot cheaper.. But I will not be purchasing it again..😞
on 9 August 2013
It was like wearing talcum powder on my face. Really drying and horrible. I would never recommend this to anyone. It was a very expensive experiment!
on 22 January 2011
This changed my make up life, I have thread veins, acne scars, open pores and could never look natural, I needed liquid cover and powder and i always looked overdone, I couldnt put a highlighter on as it showed up the flaws. With this my skin looks natural and not so flawed. It lasts all day and I can up play my eyes without looking so made up everywhere else.
Even if you have clear skin it will look natural and with a glow. The trick is to find the right colour most other minerals warm up to much during the day this doesnt. I wear medium beige as there isnt too much warmth and I have brown hair, if you are a blonde and not too pale then go medium for a beige colour. Out of 6 of my friends 1 dropped out because she didnt like the powder. 5 are still wearing it and wont go back to liquid. I tried the other mineral on sky tv, and that put me off its a wonder I came back to have another go glad I did.
on 4 September 2014
This is not genuine Bare Escentuals . I have used this product for years and have two other pots in the same shade bought direct from Bare Escentuals and the colour is not the same. It is much paler and leaves the skin chalky looking which the genuine product does not do.
on 21 November 2010
Does exactly what all the reviews for this product says.
Goes on easily and covers well. can be used alone or if you want a little heavier then on top of a foundation.
It really does look better than a liquid foundation and does not look fake or too heavy.

Does not irritate skin or cause breakouts. Comes off easily too though to be honest I have gone to bed sometimes too tired to wash it off and it does my skin no harm at all.

Lasts fairly well too. I would recommend the BE brushes too, they are fantastic

Worth the money.

There are also loads of instructional videos online if you do a search if you are new to using this product but to be honest if you follow the swirl tap buff routine you will so just fine.

Would recommend to anyone.
on 23 October 2010
I have spent many years trying to find the perfect foundation that is light yet covers open pores, redness around my nose and pregnancy pigmentation and this product finally does it. I love it. The coverage is light, smooth, matt and does exactly what it promises and I am now onto my second purchase. Yes the brush and blending technique takes awhile to perfect and yes it does make a bit of a mess in the bathroom if you tap it too vigoursly but I have had lots of compliments about my skin which is great for a 38 year old!