Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Morrissey Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 19 August 2016
Whilst I'm not yet convinced that this battery lasts quite as long on a charge as the previous one, (used on a B&D battery rotary mower), it was a lot cheaper! It's excellent value for money and the carriage was very reasonable too, especially as it was the same for two batteries as for one, (I got one for my neighbour at the same time).
on 21 June 2017
I bought this for my dinghy so haven't used it much. I get an hours running time with it. Must be good because I've ordered two more. I can carry them easily to the dinghy because they're so light. I'm not expecting miracles from them at such a cheap price.
on 31 May 2013
I brought this battery for a friend, who wanted a new battery for his grandchildrens battery operated car, after changing the terminals on the car to fit those on the battery, he says that the battery works very well and his grandchildren are still having hours of fun in the car again.
He would recommend this battery as it works so well, and also the seller as he was prompt with delivery.
on 25 May 2012
these battery`s were a great price, arrived on time and well packaged. they have enabled my husband to regain independent transport again which means a great deal.
on 27 August 2013
HI, I chose this rating for 3 reasons. Reasonably priced, fast delivery also here when they were meant to be, and finely very good quality. No problems with recharging them they are fully charged in 3 hours. Great to be out and about again. Thankyou so very much.
on 13 September 2017
Unfortunately the first battery arrived faulty but was replaced by the supplier and is now working perfectly ...
on 29 May 2014
These batteries were ordered for my husband mobility scooter as the ones he had were loosing their power very quickly he is delighted with his new ones they were delivered very quickly well packed no problem what so ever delighted with his buy
on 1 June 2017
OK ,
what can I say if I use it 1 or 2 times
if last I dont know I trust LUCAS But!
on 20 August 2017
very quick delivery and sorted my problem straight away, good quality batteries
on 27 August 2017