• Customer reviews

on 2 March 2017
I had used these gloves whilst visiting Iceland as a base layer underneath my large ski-gloves. They were comfortable and warm without causing overheating or sweating.

When the ski-gloves were not required, I had used these without any other layers and they provided sufficient warmth for my hands!

However, due to the material of these gloves, please be careful near any velcro material as the gloves will stick to the velcro and detaching could cause damage to your gloves!
on 3 April 2016
I love these gloves as the roll up into a reasonably small ball that I can keep in my coat pocket throughout winter.

As a civil engineer, I am often on building sites/outside in winter months and need to write things down or operate a camera. These gloves are warm enough to keep feeling in my fingers and also thin enough that you can still operate a pen.

Only negative is that you can't operate touch screens with them so you inevitably have to take them off to use your phone but otherwise these are great.
on 21 March 2018
These are well made gloves. They are warm, soft to the touch, not windproof, but I knew that. They are great as a bigger glove liner, but I just use them on their own. They pack up small so they are easy to keep in my jacket pocket for when I need them. I don't know why, but even though they are quite thin compared to other gloves, they keep my hands nice and warm in all weathers. The cuff is long(ish) and they feel secure on my hands. Very pleased.
on 2 January 2017
These are ok. Feel a bit cheaply made and stiff to be honest. Not particularily liner gloves as they aren't that thin, and my fingers still got quite numbe when using them in conjunction with my motorcycle gloves whilst riding my scooter.
on 27 November 2012
If it's REALLY cold you will still feel some cold (don't think they would do well in snow conditions but have none to test them). If it's wet your hands will get wet, the gloves are not waterproof. But for normal cold days, these are good gloves to me. They appear well stitched so should not fall apart quick. I use these specifically with a dSLR, and it's easy enough to activate the cameras functions, also to change lenses with the gloves still on (with a bit of practise). If you have a gadget that uses resistive touch screen then you can use them with the gloves on, but with more expensive capacitive screens you need to take the gloves off.

Very pleased with these gloves and give five stars for them.

**EDIT**
As the temperature approached zero C, you could feel the cold with the gloves, but if you're walking then that helped keep your fingers warmer, and it's sure better than no gloves at all. Still very useful for use with a dSLR in the cold (the reason I bought these gloves). But if you want warmer gloves or waterproof ones, look for something else.
on 20 May 2018
These are excellent gloves. They fit my long hands & fingers well, with a good long & snug wristband. I really like that they fit either hand, no fumbling for the correct one. Warm & cosy worm as gloves alone, hampering movement.
on 16 December 2016
Medium are invariably large as I have small hands but as I bought these to use with other liner gloves underneath them on dry but cold days they fit almost perfectly. Even without the other liner underneath, the 'moderately large' rating I gave them are just that, moderately so still wear pretty well when worn without the other inner I have.
on 22 November 2016
My husband needed glove liners for the cold winter rides on the motorbike. These are perfect he reports and they do the job - keep the hands warm and thin enough to be easily worn inside his road gloves. I can also see them being useful as that extra layer when out walking the dog, football matches etc. when the weather calls for it.
on 16 January 2013
Merino wool almost has mystical properties when it comes to keeping you warm. Remember that these are liner gloves so if there is a wind then you will feel it through the gloves unless you have got outer gloves on too. Once you have those outer gloves on though it feels as though they have been uprated if you have the merino liner gloves on below. Very pleased with these.
6 people found this helpful
on 24 February 2016
These are great liner gloves, we used them in Sweden at -18 Deg C with over mittens and was very happy.
Initially I ordered the "one size" gloves that I found too small, changing them for larger ones was no problem for EDZ Direct and very happy with the XL ones. There customer service was excellent.
One person found this helpful