on 26 November 2016
Really good liner - used on a trip to Iceland and used them under waterproof mittens - they are really comfortable and keep your hands warm. Also useful if you need to use your fingers when wearing mittens or chunky gloves without getting frost bite.
on 6 January 2016
These work well, fit my fairly large hands and help to keep my hands at a bearable temperature on my commute in the colder weather. They're thin enough to fit under my gloves and even when the gloves leak a bit in the recent torrential rain they kept my hands warmer. I am going to have to order another pair as they're worn out from 2 hours a day wear, worn through the fingers and palms, only ever used as inner gloves under my motorcycle gloves
on 16 January 2013
Merino wool almost has mystical properties when it comes to keeping you warm. Remember that these are liner gloves so if there is a wind then you will feel it through the gloves unless you have got outer gloves on too. Once you have those outer gloves on though it feels as though they have been uprated if you have the merino liner gloves on below. Very pleased with these.
on 9 March 2017
These gloves are really useful when operating in cold conditions and requiring reasonably fine finger work (for instance when using a camera). The problem I have is the sizing - they come in Medium/Large (which I found rather small) and X-large (which is enormous). Something half way between would have been just right.
on 17 July 2016
Got these as a liner glove for going to Kilimanjaro and they seem quite good although its summer now and haven't had a chance to try them in the cold yet. They fit quite neatly and are quite comfortable and don't have any annoying tags or anything so far so good.
on 27 February 2012
I cycle every day from between 10 to 20 miles a day, come rain or shine. I love cycling.

I am arthritic in my hands, and it means they feel the cold more than most peoples. Over the years I have had several glove liner to keep my hands warm. From you cheap and nasty stuff to your top end and expensive stuff with varying degrees of success.

I bought these gloves with rather low expectations because of the cheap price, but was more than happily surprised with the results.

Although not prefect, and my hands still do feel the chill slightly. These are by far the best gloves I have had as a glove liner.

I would, and have recommended these gloves.
on 8 February 2017
Warm but slim fitting. Nice long wrist covering. I have quite large hands for a lady. Wanted something warm but not padded for walking my dog so I didn't have to take off to negotiate poo bags!. Love them
on 25 January 2015
I was so disappointed when these arrived, They seemed to be such bad quality. BUT when I wore them as a base layer under other gloves in minus 30 degrees they really helped to keep my hands warm. One of the best things I bought for my trip.
on 24 February 2016
These are great liner gloves, we used them in Sweden at -18 Deg C with over mittens and was very happy.
Initially I ordered the "one size" gloves that I found too small, changing them for larger ones was no problem for EDZ Direct and very happy with the XL ones. There customer service was excellent.
on 9 November 2016
lovely gloves great colour hopefully will keep me warm under my outer gloves not used them yet but will be doing so I therefore cannot comment on the warmth factor