on 23 January 2010
I ordered this headset because of the price and the look of it, it took 3 days to arive after ordering.

When you first open the headset you see its smaller then it looks on the picture, however it is not a problem, all the information on how to use it is in the small manual which was very helpful.

Some people might find its a struggle to hear anything but this is only because its not fit properly in your ear, once you get it in your ear properly and all configured, there is no problem using it.

Overall, its a decent headset for the price.
11 Comment| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 19 May 2010
Bought this for my PS3 which it works well with but it also works with my mobile phone. Didn't realise it would so it's an added bonus. Well happy with that, makes it really good value for money.
on 14 February 2011
Just used a few times but it works great. Good sound quality and people can hear you perfectly. It is ver small and confortable, so i recommend it without any doubt.
on 29 April 2010
The product is easy to use and sound - my only issues are are around the comfort for the unit (after an hour it can get irritating) and also the volume is not perfect for others - other people seem to find it more difficult to hear me than I do them.

Overall given the price, it has been a worthwhile exercise for me and my children (who also use it for LBP), and has added an extra dimension to their gameplay, and renewed their interest.
on 7 December 2010
I bought this headset a while ago because it had some decent reviews. I am doing it justice now by telling you this headset is rubbish. The mic works fine as people can hear me perfectly but:
-It is hugely uncomfortable,
-The ear speaker is useless, digs in and does not give clear sound,
-It breaks, I was adjusting the clip for the headset and it just snapped - cheap plastic.
-It is difficult to tell what the headset is trying to indicate when the LEDs flash randomly,
-It continually makes annoying blooping sound when it's running low on battery,

And to summarize...Its rubbish. I have bought 3 Nexxus pro headsets since. They are so cheap and work fine. Me and two friends are using them and have no complaints.

Sorry for listing, its just that it would have taken me forever to go through the negatives as there are that many.
on 6 May 2010
For the price this is a great head set really pleased, very quick delivery from the seller. You get a loop for round your ear but i found it better and more comfortable for the adapter to just sit in your ear without the loop. However what would make it perfect is if it had a mute button, but thats really being picky. Outstanding value, youl find it difficult to get an equivalent headset for a better price.
on 1 February 2011
I have to say, when I first found this headset I was astonished at the price but it definently has the same quality as the venom xbox 360 headset I bought early last year. The only reason something this practical can be 4 stars of fun is because of the voice changer on the ps3's xmb. It also works perfectly on mobile phones.
on 4 April 2010
I wouldn't bother.

Had one for 2 days then decided it would not charge. sent it back for an exchange. 2 weeks later the same thing again, also with a fair bit of sound distortion. At first thought it may be a problem with my ps3 but i invested in the official ps3 headset a few months ago now and not one problem to report

The Venom instructions are minimal and vague. It says that when charging it will be lit red, when fully charged it will turn blue. I presumed that the light would turn blue. It didn't. the red light went off and that was it. When you turn it on the light is blue but that is when the unit is in use. A bit confusing to say the least

AVOID this and buy the official sony one, you will not be disappointed
on 20 May 2010
I was really surprised at how good the sound is from this headset considering the price. I've never used a bluetooth headset before and once you get used to it in your ear you barely notice it's in. Great purchse.
on 26 July 2015
Great little headset only down side, it uses its power like crazy. But if you want a headset for good price then this is the one for you.

7/10 for me just little more power holding needed.