Customer reviews

The Winter Ghosts
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.99

on 10 March 2017
I do like these historical time slippage stories and this was no exception Throughly enjoyed this book from beginning to end. Well written and researched. Thought provoking but genuinely a story of love, hope and faith in people.
on 7 April 2014
This book had everything in it for a good read, 1300's persecution of the Cathars, Brother lost in the first world war, and ghosts. The trouble is it just didn't work for me, I found it a rather weak tale and felt as if I had plodded through it in sepia. Freddy failed to evoke any sympathy at all in me in fact he rather got on my nerves. This was in no way a thrilling ghost story, it was very lack luster and dreary.
on 5 April 2017
A different read to Labyrinth, it held me to the end - even though I felt I knew the end before I reached it. Her writing allows you to visualise the area where the story travels which adds to the enjoyment.
on 18 July 2017
Another book still on someones bookshelf, they must have like it.
on 24 May 2017
Well written and a good read.
on 21 November 2016
Enthralling - made a long train journey pass more quickly
on 2 February 2017
Beautifully written the story line kept me engrossed from beginning to end. I felt a real empathy with the characters.
on 5 April 2014
A sad but beautiful story ,although fictional, weaved around actual events from the past. Very descriptive and emotionally moving book which seems to have been well researched.
on 15 August 2017