on 7 September 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. Can only assume that those who give it 1 or 2 stars just don't like Eamonn at all so not sure why they would read his autobiography. Never knew he was such a hard-working man and comes across as a nice, kind family man. very funny in places especially the hair product problem and Alex Fergusson trying to find someone who knew the answer to a question when they were on "Millionaire".
3 people found this helpful
on 10 May 2014
AH WHAT A GREAT BOOK! WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET! VERY HUMOROUS MAN BUT DOESN'T SUFFER FOOLS. YES, GMTV WAS BLOODY CRAP WHEN HE LEFT (STILL IS!) I LAUGHED OUT LOUD IN SOME PARTS. THE HAIR WITH THE PRODUCT THAT WOULDN'T WASH OUT HAD ME IN HYSTERICS,,,,,WHAT A STAR. BRILLIANT BOOK. IF EAMONN READS THESE REVIEWS, PLEASE JUST STICK WITH A GOOD SHAMPOO. GREAT STUFF.
4 people found this helpful
on 29 April 2017
Very similar to my early years of growing up in Belfast.Interesting his opinion on his contemporaries .There is room for part two ...Enjoyed it.
One person found this helpful
on 14 April 2018
So enjoyed this, well written By a well loved gentleman. I would truly recommend this. I struggled to put this book down.
on 11 September 2017
Was never a huge fan of EH but having read his book i have to confess he comes across as very warm, likeable man and has s great sense of humour.
on 7 June 2018
Very much all me,me, me.... bit over the top...
on 25 May 2018
Not just the good bit but the bad bits too loved it and reading about what really happened in various situations kept me hooked
on 27 March 2018
I really enjoyed this book. I love Eamonn and it was great to know a bit more about him.
on 27 April 2018
Didn't order this bit must have touched the wrong not on my kindle.
on 7 May 2018