Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Tooth And Nail
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.99

on 22 August 2017
As a Rebus/Rankin fan I was intrigued to see how our Hero coped in the Big Smoke, cut adrift from his familiar haunts, villians and acebric Scots colleagues. It was also good to see a more physically vigorous, youthful 40 year old Rebus in action, having started my Rankin reading with Rebus close to and after retirement from the Edinburgh force and definitely showing signs of wear after all those pies, pints, fags and conflicts.
Rankin does a pretty good job in easing our man into the milieu of the London Met.and its environs, but the final action sequence seems less convincing than Rankin's forte, the one to one conversation.
Still, a good read and recommended.
on 15 June 2017
Another great book in the series, really enjoyed it. Rebus, being Rebus, but in London. Still getting away with far more than he should do and leaving Carnage in his wake.
A great holiday read.
on 7 July 2017
I enjoyed this Rebus murder story it was a bit slow to start but held your interest with each person's story coming to an end with his help. I enjoyed it very much.
on 7 February 2017
Awesome read funny in some parts I caught myself giggling as some of the stuff I would say. Also ended up reading it in a Scottish accent. FYTP.
on 27 October 2017
Very disappointed. It's very rare that I don't finish a book but this was the one that proves the rule. It has put me of Rankin's other books.
on 5 March 2017
Yet another rivetting Ian Rankin book. I never plan anything when I have a Rebus book to read, just read.
on 20 June 2017
I have read about ten Ian Rankin (inspector Rebus novals) and I can say they are very good books/stories.
on 2 May 2017
Speedy pace and a fair amount of action. Not among the best of the series, but an enjoyable read nevertheless.
on 28 June 2017
Great story and great writing by Ian Rankin
on 11 May 2017
Like all the rest...Brilliant !!!