Customer reviews

Tiger 2 Tier Keyboard Stand
Style: Keyboard Stand|Change
Price:£52.99+ Free shipping

on 26 February 2017
I've gone for 3 stars in this review because none of the options seem fair, The build quality itself is very good, very sturdy, and materials used are Excellent, My gripe is with the construction of the arms for the upper keyboard, I just could not get it to align squarely with the bottom keyboard, the Jigging during manufacture needs some serous revision to get the angles all the same through all variations of setups, so unfortunately I had to return Item which really I didn't want to do, I have No complaints what so ever with DJM music, they have been exemplary in the way they have treated me and would not hesitate to buy from them again or give them the highest recommendation, sort out those angles and it would be an Excellent product.
on 22 August 2017
This keyboard is capable of taking up to two full size keyboards. I have a Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88 keyboard on the bottom tier and a Korg Kronos 2 73 key workstation on the top tier. The Korg Kronos is a heavy beast weighing in at 21.1 kg and the top tier is easily able to take this weight. It is really sturdy and gives you the confidence that your gear is safe and will not come crashing down. You can adjust the height by using the mechanism in the middle of the leg stands. This keyboard stand is built to last and you should enjoy many many years of making music on it.
on 16 September 2017
The first one I bought arrived broken. The welds that attach the locking mechanism were broken, and whilst it was immediately replaced, I feel the the welds are a weak spot that might break again. Also the latching mechanism that locks the stand into place rattles loudly whilst playing the keyboard on top which, in a band situation might not be a problem, but will definitely be noticeable in a more intimate gig setting. The rubber that covers the bare metal for the keyboard to sit on is stuck on using perishable glue, so both units I received had rubber missing or peeling off.
on 23 November 2015
A very solid stand for the price. In fact it weighed far more than I thought it would. But after a bit of trial and error adjusting the height and the angles, it works perfectly with my Alesis Q49 and Samson Graphite 25. I'm only using it at home but if I wanted to take it 'on the road' I'd feel confident that this stand would be up to the job.
on 15 May 2017
very happy with both items
on 16 February 2011
The stand came very well packaged. There wasn't many bits to fiddle with, so setting it up was easy. Not as easy as it should have been, mind. The 'pull-to' barrel to change the angle of the main cross beam was very stiff and the plastic handle used to grip it kept coming off. I eventually removed the plastic handle, got some mole-grips around it and gave it a sharp pull. It only need to be set up once, I suppose, and it's very sturdy once locked into place.

The top tier is comprised of four fastening points - one pair for the vertical angle of the arms and another pair for the forward (lean amount) angle. They are all set by twisting a dial, moving two toothed cylinders apart... rotating them to the desired angle, then tighten them back up again. Very easy to do and, again, is very sturdy. The only very slight gripe (it's not a problem at all, really) is that one side of the top tier isn't exactly vertical, due to the teeth being slightly off.

Both my controller keyboards aren't very deep and not that heavy and this stand's lower tier is quite deep, with only rubber padding on the front half of the arms. The keyboard slips a bit if I'm being particularly vigorous. The top tier is fine and holds the keyboard well.
on 8 May 2014
Interlocking teeth the lock the adjustment in place are pretty warped and bent. I can't get the two sides to match up. One of the plastic screw grips slipped off the plastic and now wont turn so there's no way it'll come apart again.

It's cheap and stands up once it's there, so it's pretty solid now. Wouldn't recommend it though if you're after something with decent build quality.
on 18 October 2017
Sturdy build? Yes. BUT don’t expect it to stand up as the circular metal mechanism which is supposed to lock the thing in place bends and warps under the slightest pressure. This is after two years and the only reason it gets one star is because I can’t give it none. Avoid and buy something worth the money, if you can...
on 17 November 2013
When you pay this for a keyboard stand, your expectations are not particularly high - but that's where you'll be very pleasantly surprised if you buy this one.
It's really sturdy & well made - better than ones I've paid three times as much for, over the years.

It quickly became the stand of choice for my heavy Casio PX-410/Korg I30 combination.

Being able to adjust the angle of the top tier is definitely a huge benefit, allowing you to see both keyboard displays easily & without ducking onstage.

Couldn't give any better recommendation than buying another one very soon, while they're still available.
on 9 August 2010
I bought this because I wanted to put both my keyboards on my one stand. It works great and looks good, and is also very strong. However, it was a little confusing because it is my first extension and it did not come with instructions. But, after a few minutes, I figured out that you have to remove the ends of the original stand, and slide the bottom of the extension into the holes. Other than this, it is a great stand and is awesome value for money.