Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 25 April 2011
Wasn't sure about this when it arrived. It look and feels like a chamois leather. However dries me well and dries itself well. Packs small and light but great big bath towel size. Wanted a large one for modesty, and this was the largest I could find.
on 6 June 2011
I bought the Highlander 140 X 124cm Travel towel as looking on the web sites of other similar products I relised that this towel looked good value for money! I wanted one in green for particular reasons, this is the one I found easily. The towel itself is a good size, packs down to about a third of the size of a conventional towel and weighs a lot less, it also dries quicker when left to air. Before using it it benefits from being washed first this helps the micro fibres work more efectively. I have not used this towel for a long period so I do not know how well the anti-bacterial element will work in it.
Overall a great towel at a good price
on 23 March 2011
HIGHLANDER XL 140 X 124CM BATH MICRO FIBRE TRAVEL TOWEL

Brilliant, hardly takes up any room flat in a case or rolled in a backpack, and it dries quickly.

Would recommend for anyone to take with them either for weekends or holidays.
on 16 July 2013
This product was a great addition to my travelling pack for a camping holiday.

It took no time at all to dry myself after a shower in the morning, and then I could still use it to wipe the morning dew from the tent as I was packing that away. It absorbs a lot of water well, and dries extremely quickly compared to a regular towel. I was impressed.

The towel when unpacked is nice a large, I could easily stand on it at the same time as drying myself.

It compresses well, though was a little larger in the pack it came with than I had originally thought it would be. I have added a user image which shows the rough size of the item when it is packed away, though note that you can compress it further by folding should you need to do so.

All in all, it's small enough, light weight and a great performer. I would happily suggest this for your next camping trip...or if you wish to take your dog to a river and have it dried off before getting into the car.
review image
on 22 November 2011
Needed a travel towel for a John O'Groats to Lands End cycle, had to carry everything I needed, so bulk and weight were important.
This towel did everything it was supposed to, light small packed size, good at what towels should do and quick drying.
Well worth the money, it will be packed on all future cycle tours.
on 20 July 2013
I needed something lightweight for swimming everyday. Beach towels didn't dry me very well and normal towels were too heavy when wet. These are great! I couldn't find any larger micro fibre towels and wanted more than a hand towel to dry off with!!! When I spotted these I bought 2 and will buy more in the future. Large enough to wrap around myself and dry very quickly afterwards. They seem to be dealing with chlorine quite well too!
on 20 September 2011
Great price similar to others but the towels are much larger- dry you fantastically well, and take up a fraction of the space of a normal towel. dry brilliantly too- can't fault them.
on 20 September 2013
After having to lug huge bath towels around with all the other camping gear this is a godsend! .... it weighs nothing, looks thin & useless when you first see it, but how deceiving....dries you as soon as it touches your skin,its weird not rubbing yourself down like with a normal towel but it certainly does the job! I ordered another one as soon as i had tested it out by having a shower & using it. If you want a practical, good sized towel that packs away tiny and dries in no time then buy this!
on 5 July 2013
It is light and large enough to do the job. Takes a bit of getting use to after using ordinary towels - however we bought these to take on holiday and they are light and dry quickly.
on 14 May 2014
Got this for camping and it has travelled with me ever since. It feels like it's not really absorbing the wet, then you realise it is, and it dries really fast too. I have found it really handy for beach trips as it folds up small and neat yet is big enough to dry myself on and lie on.

See one answered question