on 19 May 2017
A remarkably good album from Robbie with a maturer sound. I'd always considered Sing When You're Winning, with it's joyous first half and serious second half, as his best and I've liked him since seeing him live in 1998. Escapology came somewhere close behind as the second. He then went off the boil for me and I ended up buying Rudebox and this album without the real heart to sit and listen. I was a long time but I decided to give this album a go and now wish I'd done so years earlier.

The songs are solid and strong without ever sounding they're 'trying to be Robbie', something for me that Intensive Care and Rudebox failed in, and the production is tremendous. Highly recommended. If you'd given up on Robbie after his do-no-wrong golden era of the early 2000's, definitely get this album.
VINE VOICEon 9 November 2011
Some of Robbie's albums previous felt dialed in with a mix of great songs and ones that you felt were just thrown in there. And then there was the fine line that he walked between confidence and arrogance that came through in his songs.

This album take a much more measured approach with huge introspection and a growing maturity to both the lyrics and mix of songs. Trevor Horn's production adds some great touches to all of the songs and you can feel his influence nudging Robbie to produce some real standout songs.

Some tracks hit you quickly when listening such as Morning Sun, others; such as the first single 'Bodies', really do grow on you after several listens. There are the mix of ballads and sing a longs as well as a couple of more electronic numbers.

Perhaps unfairly overlooked, I feel that this is his most complete offering.
on 30 November 2012
I have not bought a CD in along time, but with the decline of quality breakfast radio, I needed something to listen to in the car whilst driving to work. I am a huge RW fan but for some reason I had not invested in this album on initial release. What a lovely surprise to find it for sale at just over a quid! Bargain! And In was not disappointed. This is Rob at his best.Fantastic tracks and great delivery into the bargain. Highly recommended.
on 18 November 2016
Fantastic condition.
case a little worn, but thats whats to be expected at such a low price!
Disk was clear, no scratches. Recommend!
on 16 February 2016
What can you say about a robbie williams album it is just a great album with a slight 60's sound to some of the tracks.many thanks all the best sean.
on 30 August 2017
Bodies
You Know Me
review image
on 2 March 2017
Another cracking album from Robbie.
on 26 May 2010
I am not and never have been a Robbie Williams fan infact he used to make me cringe -
HOWEVER - I have changed my mind about him - his voice is just the sexiest !!! and I LOVE all the tracks on this album -
He has taken this to a different level, and I LOVE IT - MORE PLEASE LIKE THIS ROBBIE XX
on 26 April 2017