on 19 March 2014
These are okay but not like in the picture. They are a lot tighter than the picture suggests and so were not really appropriate for what i needed. However they came in good time and look to be made pretty well. Just be warned that they are pretty tight and I don't have fat legs or anything
on 28 January 2011
I bought this as with the very cold weather it came to the point where wearing longjohns was just to warm and these are extremely warm and nice and go from your ankles up and hope your knees. I would recommend them to anybody
on 4 November 2010
These were bought for a friend who suffers with the effect of cold weather on her knees during the winter months. She has pronounced them as "wonderful".
on 10 March 2016
Ok, bearing in mind these were just £1.63 (black). They arrived in good time, appear extremely thin knit, but did the job for me. I just wanted something to pop on over my skinny jeans for when stood still in a chilly warehouse. They dont provide amazing insulation, but when I took them off, I could certainly notice they had given a bit of extra warmth. I havent washed they yet, so cant comment on how they'll be, but for now, they seem quite comfy, neither too tight or slack.
on 11 September 2010
The legwarmers arrived quickly and they are a nice material. They are very comfy to wear.
on 3 February 2015
Just received and exactly what I wanted, warm not too thick or thin just right, perfect extra layer on legs without having to wear extra socks or trousers, yes they're cheap so don't expect perfect stitching or bells and whistles haha, but for the price they're fab and just what I wanted.
Have read other reviews and for goodness sake why moan about a product for a couple of quid. I suspect they're one of life's moaners.

These are perfectly adequate leg warmers
on 22 March 2015
I did not get these for an eighties party but to warm the calves. I suffered an injury and was advised to keep that area warm. These have worked a treat and helped with the healing. Unfortunately the internet now thinks I am a forty year old woman trying to relive the eighties and my amazon suggestions now seem to be mainly dayglo tu tus and fingerless gloves.
on 2 April 2015
Really got these to fill out the ankle space in some of my boots, wide feet ,skinny ankles unfortunately. Helps to stop them wobbling about so much as I walk. They are quite thin but then are very low priced and arrived day after I ordered, do the job required.
on 5 February 2015
the leg warmers received look nothing like the picture they are really thin
on the plus side delivery was good and they were cheap
however i would not buy again due to they appear to be useless
for the job they are intended to do....
on 6 December 2015
I thought I'd already reviewed this but maybe it never went through. I gave it 3 stars because they were so cheap. Don't be mislead like I was by picture. They are 15 & half inches by 4 inches. They do not go over knees unless they are for a child or very short person. I'm 5 ft 4". Ok for scrunching around ankles I guess.