on 5 January 2013
Bought this again for a tv however it is a bit large for the purpose as my tv usb ports are in an angled recess it fits but I feel there may strains placed on both connections due to the angles involved, I now use it for document photos etc for that i cannot fault it, and the connection retracts into the body for safety and when in use the red light on the body is clearly visible.
on 9 March 2018
not happy about it, although it worked for 4 years odd, it went wrong days after the guarantee ran out gutted
on 29 December 2012
This is the second one of these I have bought. I was very impressed with the first one, so naturally when you find something that works well for a good price, then you buy it again. Its well made, and folds up neatly. It gets used a lot to transfer data from my PC to a laptop. Never had a problem with it, so can recommend it as a very good buy.
on 26 May 2012
i have many usb sticks and have been explaining to my little sister how to use one and how portable they are etc etc, so i got this one for her once she gets the hang of using one she will see the light! i picked this make as i like i said before its a good make it arrived at her place in good time and its easy to use and has more than enough memory for a newbie so like my title says ` great little item` !
on 2 September 2012
I bought this item because it was cheap, but I thought the SanDisk brand name afforded quality.

But, despite the lower price, this sucks. The unit is very wide, so you cannot use adjacent USB ports. Also a USB transfer rate pf about 3.0ms/s would have been OK 5 years ago, now it's embarrassing.

Not recommended.
on 18 January 2018
Using this all the time.Did not have any issues so far
on 20 April 2013
I bought this to have a handy backup of my business files, so needed the extra security for confidentiality and I'm very happy with the password and vault to keep my info safe.

What is a real disappointment is the terrible cheap quality of the casing - it feels like it will be broken in no time.

I usually carry my flash drive around on a lanyard so it's always on me and I don't have to worry about leaving it in the wrong place. This unit has small holes to allow a small line to be put through it, but it's very unsafe and a real let down
on 21 July 2012
My son is moving up to secondary school in september and one of the requirements is one of these - looked for something that would last and withstand many elements not just a bag being thrown to the ground and this fits all the boxes. Excellent communication from seller and good delivery service - certainly recommend for the actual item, price and overall ease of buying.
on 19 March 2013
When I received this item it would work, I therefore returned it but it failed to arrive ay MyMemory possible due to me not taking the item into the Post Office for processing. However, I feel I cannot give it a good rating as I was not able to use it. However, the item did arrive and was replaced very quickly. I cannot emphasise more strongly the exemplary way which MyMemory handled the situation, I would not hesitate to shop with them again, 10/10,*****
on 12 February 2012
Disappointed with write speed, was only getting 4MB/Sec copying photos.
Construction is on the cheap side.

So good for cheap bulk storage. More aptly called SanDisk Budget.