on 25 June 2017
Brand new and has a huge scratch on it.
on 11 May 2017
Very nice
on 29 October 2009
Finally FOTC are releasing another album! Having watched Series 2 repeatedly over the last few months i'm so glad that they are releasing the soundtrack to go with it! Although this isn't quite as good as the first album, the songs are still really catchy and funny. Some of my favourites have to be Carol Brown and I told you i was freaky, as well as Too many dicks on the dancefloor - which although i didn't quite get it on the first listen, they soon become growers and are now firm favourites.

A must buy for any true FOTC fans. Fingers crossed this won't be their last album!
on 10 November 2009
I Told You I Was Freaky includes the main songs from season 2 of the hbo tv show.
I'm a big fan of The Flight of the Conchords and this cd doesn't dissapoint. The songs are all great, mixing together some rap, reggae, electro.... you name it and it's probbly featured. The stand out songs are 'Sugalumps', 'Carol Brown', 'I Told You I Was Freaky' and 'Same Girl' which are all fantastic.

The songs all have the great humour you come to expect of Bret and Jermaine, with one of my favourite gags being (Jermaine). 'I make love to your cake tin, ooo i'm sorry is this the one you bake in?' from 'I Told You I Was Freaky'.

The case is also very good, it opens out to produce the cd, booklet and poster of the cover art which is very good. Buy this if you like FotC.
on 7 December 2009
What can I say. They are back and it's awesome. Not as instant as the first set of songs from the first series but genius all the same.
on 27 July 2010
No disappointments here! Every bit as brilliant as their first album. Ace parodies, sparkling wit, and great musicianship with quality production. The lyrics are matched by superb backings, which make every track a first class creation, leaving the melodies in your head & the words on standby, waiting to pop into your consciousness during everyday conversations. From catchy Carol Brown to Sugalumps & Too Many Dicks (on the Dance Floor), you will be convulsed & concordant. This is a stand alone album; you don't need to have seen the series to appreciate the humour or the excellence of the delivery.
on 13 November 2009
..i feel plenty has been said about this album draining the dynamic duo of their creative strength...BUT i got this album today and cannot stop playing it. I truely love it. The tracks are different, there is a blend of voices, adding so much to the whole sound.

I admit i am a fan of the conchords, but i listened with an open mind and ear.

Seriously, buy this album if you want to listen to songs with funny and clever lyrics, coupled with great toones...
on 19 March 2010
This album has exceeded all of my expectations of Flight Of The Conchords!
After the amazing self titled first album i thought nothing could ever surpass its excellence.
I was wrong. I Told You I Was Freaky is perfection on a disc and with every song and hilarious lyric your mood is lifted and all seems right with the world.
But be warned it may turn you just a bit FREAKY!!!!!!
on 29 October 2009
I just read the previous review for this album and I have to disagree with the reviewer. Ok so maybe some of the songs aren't quite as strong as those in the first series but I would buy this CD for Sugalumps alone!

Series one of the TV show was very much based around the songs.....series two the songs were written to go with the storylines - so the two albums work in different ways. Perhaps the songs were a little rushed - they had many years to fine tune those in series one. But I still get an instant smile whenever I listen to Bret and Jemaine (note the corrected spellings?!!).

Highlights for me include Fashion is Danger ("posing with my arm"), I Told You I was Freaky and Too many Dicks (On the Dance Floor).

Ultimately Flight of the Conchords are best seen live - but until I get the chance to see them again I'll quite happily put up with the CD.....so I say give it a chance....you might just find it funny too!
on 9 January 2012
Now the second series of FOTC came for undue criticism, I am watching it again at the moment and it really is as good as the original. This album catches the songs by Brett and Germain from New Foundland (:-}) and their second series of adventures in New York. All tracks are amusing including the strange Petrov Iilyena (sic) and me. The standout for me is Too Many Dicks on the Dancefloor, which some DJ somewhere must drop into a set asap.