on 6 July 2014
Bought this for my partner, who loved it. The quality was good and it looks very nice. I did notice that the clasp was a little fiddly to shut when she put it on. But once shut the brooch was very secure. Didn't seem overly heavy and the colours were very nice. Overall A good product esp for people who love dragonflies.
on 15 July 2014
...yet it has a delicacy of form despite its size - rather like real dragonflies.
With an 8cm wingspan - the 5.2cm quoted is its length - and a glistening, translucent cabochon at its
centre to complement the sparkle and sheen of its heavenly blue wings and tail, this is a bold and attractive
brooch that I find utterly charming.
on 25 December 2011
I ordered this for my Mother-in-law as one of her Christmas presents. It arrived following day and I was delighted with it - the picture on Amazon didn't do it justice, it is absolutely gorgeous. She fell in love with it when she opened it. I shall look for more pieces from this supplier as birthday gifts, or a treat for myself.
on 12 November 2011
the brooch looks gorgous, bought it as a present for my gran and im sure shell love it. it arrived within 24 hours of ordering it, very impressive. didnt come in a box though but iv put it into box i had for a necklace and it looks fantastic!
on 31 October 2012
I was looking for a Dragonfly Brooch for a present but wasn't having much luck until I came upon this. I wanted one with a bit of size to it as so many are very small. When it arrived I wasn't disappointed, the blue colour is very pretty, the enamel work on the wings is lovely, very eye catching when worn.
on 21 December 2012
nice enough, but i was disapointed. does not look as good as in picture, still faily good quality. i bought this as a gift and i think they will like it. arrived in good time and packaged well and in presentation box
on 3 September 2011
I brough this brooch as a present for my mum and she loves it. It's well made and very striking especially when worn on black. My mum was even approached in a shop by a lady she had never met before who complimented her on her lovely brooch.
on 30 April 2014
Like others have said and I completely it agree it looks much better than the picture. It's so pretty and good quality. Lots of nice comments received when I've worn it.
on 14 December 2013
I bought this for an artist friend who loves dragonflies. The colours are lovely, the clasp is secure and the size about right to compliment most outfits.
on 16 March 2014
Quick delivery and lovely item. Larger than I thought. Looks more expensive than it was. Makes nice present but it was for me.