on 19 April 2014
These are great for medium and large eggs. My partner and I use them all the time and we even have our own preferred colours (so no squabbling over who has which cup, haha). Perfect for a Sunday morning boiled egg and soldiers breakfast.
on 11 January 2013
Colour slightly different from images, but good quality, delivered speedily and everything arrived intact due to good packaging! Really stylish and much appreciated by the person I bought them for.
on 12 January 2014
Lovely little eggcups, well-boxed. Made a good stocking-filler at Christmas for someone who loves eggs and also loves Marmite! Delivered quickly even though the busiest time of year.
on 10 December 2013
I purchased these as a quirky tree present for brother who loves Marmite. I usually get him a tree present to make him laugh .. think this will!
on 15 March 2014
These are colourful and tempting for children. They wash okay in dishwasher especially when covered in dribbled and hard egg yolk.
on 2 May 2013
Good quality, iconic, colourful and delightful to use - we are now regularly eating boiled eggs for breakfast. Can recommend :)
on 17 January 2014
They are egg cups!!! they hold eggs well and have a nice logo on them, my wife loves then though!
on 30 August 2014
See my previous writeup on the first set of these I purchased.
on 19 February 2015
they where just right for my collection
on 20 November 2014
love them... so cute! :-)