on 4 October 2011
The Retro sweets I bought really took me back to my childhood days,buying sweets with my pocket money.
I bought them so my grandchildren can see and taste the things I had when I was their age. I will be buying more
in the future. I would like to add the parcel was well wrapped and a fast delivery.
Thank you so much.
on 1 July 2012
As you can see, this product contains a whole lot of different sweets, all of which I enjoyed (although maybe there was a little too much gum for my liking). I've had it almost a month now, and still have a few things left; it would last much longer even than that if you only eat them at a sensible rate.

The product was shipped even quicker than I expected, and was well packaged with lots of enjoyable bubble wrap. The box is of nice quality, and even came tied with a pretty ribbon - I'd missed that part as I glanced through the description, so it was a pleasant surprise. The sweets themselves were well within their Best Before date (for those with dates; the rest were all fine too).

All in all, this product is great value for money. I highly recommend it. I'll definitely be buying more from Loveyoursweets in future.
on 9 July 2011
This was a gift sent to my family in England. My two young grand-children and their parents really enjoyed this gift. I think it was fantastic value for money.
on 28 April 2012
I bought two of these lovely retro sweets for a friend and my sister, They both really enjoyed the sweets and the box that they came was a real nice design. I must admit my sister had to share the sweets out but they lasted a good while.It was a quick delivery but most of all it is a great gift idea and I will be buying more of these hampers in the near future.
I Have just turned 40 a couple of weeks ago and the sweets in the hamper were what I had when I was a kid.Proper sweets.
I hope you enjoy
on 17 April 2012
I bought this as a gift for the other half for Easter (as he doesn't like chocolate) and he loved it! He thought it was great and really took him back to his childhood. It was a lovely gift, was delivered the next day in a lovely bow-tied box.
I was extremely happy with this product, so much so, that I ordered another one a week later for a friends birthday. Will definately order again!
on 26 October 2012
I was worried that there would not be enough in the box to share with about 10 work colleagues but I think it kept us going for about two weeks! Don't forget that there are small paper bags in the bottom to put your sweets in. Great fun.
on 26 September 2013
Sent this hamper to my daughter for a party her and her University friends were throwing.. They were over the moon with it and all her friends wanted to know were she got it.
I've had more requests from family and friends to get them one after posting photo on-line.
It's so well packaged and box looks fab. I was worried it wouldn't arrive on time but it arrived with them within 1-2 days.
Will definitely be ordering more :)
on 29 September 2011
I bought this as a surprise thank you gift to someone, and it was very well received indeed. A nice quantity of sweets and a good variation.
on 13 November 2012
Arrived swiftly and beautifully presented in a keepsake box. I am more than happy with the contents. I highly recommended this hamper to anyone with a sweet tooth and a fine taste for quality :-)
on 16 April 2012
The hamper arrived on time for son's birthday and he was very pleased with the appearance of the hamper box and delighted with the contents.