on 5 December 2009
I have this cable attached to my Panasonic Viera TV and Sony Vaio laptop. The image is very sharp and in full HD. The cable gives the impression of being very durable and well made. The gold plated connectors are well assembled and come with plastic caps to protect the contacts when not in use.
on 21 July 2010
Duronic 3 Metre Goldspec High Speed HDMI Cable - Premium 24K Gold Plated HDMI to HDMI Lead. Delivered Quickly. Works fine and gives a really good picture from my laptop to 50inch plasma. Seems very well made and likely to last. Not very flexible, in fact quite a stiff cable which is difficult to coil. This is not a problem to me as I only plug it in for occasional use, but could give difficulties to some people who are running wiring in tight areas. If it was really floppy and flexible it would of course, be of a lower quality.
on 21 February 2010
Excellent quality works fine I tried to buy another one but they were out of stock!
on 4 December 2010
I use this cable for connecting a laptop to a Panasonic HD TV. The clarity is astounding.
It is very well made and should give a lifetime of service.
on 9 August 2010
This appears to be a quality cable, constructed from heavy gold-plated connectors and with a heavy duty (presumably well-screened) cable between them. I've used it both with an HD camcorder and a PC with HD output so far, both with 100% success.

There's no way on Earth that I'd have paid the original asking price for it, but at around a tenner, it's a steal. On that basis, it is perfect in every way.
on 4 December 2010
I purchased this cable in August this year and have been very pleased with the performance. It din't work well with my Compaq Laptop, kept losing connection!! But has performed really well with my Humax PVR and Toshiba 42" Tv. No problems at all there.
I have just ordered another cable CAT 5E from Duronics as I think their products are strong and well made.
on 4 December 2010
High quality cables at ordinary quality prices - I'm using Duronics 1, 2 and 3 HDMI metre cables for a number of items including Media PC, BluRay, HD DVD, Upscaling DVD Audio and SACD, Cable and satellite boxes and some through a switching box (Ok an expensive one) no problems with sound or vision.
Highly recommended.
on 4 December 2010
purchased two hdmi leads from duronic. delivery very fast. packaging very good. I had bought a new tv/hd recorder/blue ray dvd player. set up was done by suppliers' own tv engineer. he was very impressed with cables. used them instead of those supplied by manufacturers. all in all excellent products/service.
on 5 December 2010
An excellent quality product. Delivery was very quick.
We use this HDMI cable with our Panasonic Viera tv and Sky HD box. It gives an excellent quality picture. We also liked the fact that the cable is white as it runs along the bottom of our skirting board without being too invasive!!
on 5 December 2010
Hi, we have used Duronic a few times now for HDMI cables. on every occasion the service quality and value has been first class... Would recommend.