on 18 September 2017
I love the flexible bit because when you have a few connecting at the back of the screen at the same time this become very useful.
on 29 August 2017
Solid Cable, really thick and nice looking gold plated ends. No performance issues, does exactly what it says on the tin.
on 19 August 2017
very good cable with great connection hnmi rotate able
on 1 April 2017
perfect for my needs thank you
on 4 September 2017
Very nice quality product
on 3 August 2017
excellent item !
on 3 April 2015
This is an excellent HDMI cable. It does the job brilliantly and at a very good price too. We now have 3 one for each of our televisions. The Seller despatched quickly too!!
on 4 December 2010
I purchased this cable in August this year and have been very pleased with the performance. It din't work well with my Compaq Laptop, kept losing connection!! But has performed really well with my Humax PVR and Toshiba 42" Tv. No problems at all there.
I have just ordered another cable CAT 5E from Duronics as I think their products are strong and well made.
on 22 August 2017
This product was of excellent quality and such an amazing price. They arrived within 36 hours of ordering, excellent service
on 15 September 2017
Great product, love the bendy heads - very flexible