Colour: Blue|Size: 6 ft/1.8 m|Change
Price:£4.97+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 20 March 2017
Does exactly what the description says. A good price and with a quality feel to the mouldings on either end of the cable. It feels like it will cope well with the constant plugging and unplugging during its life time. This is the usuak high quality you expect from StarTech.
on 1 March 2017
It's a simple cable. It works.
on 4 May 2017
Great product and does its job well. I brought this as an extension for a USB 3.0 hub i have and it works perfectly without any slack and very convenient in my setup!
on 18 January 2017
Perfect product, works without issues.
on 7 March 2014
Is it the cable or the hub that it is connected to that is at fault. Each company blames the other for faulty product.
on 5 October 2011
It works well on both USB2 AND USB3 ports on the computer, it is backward compatible. The different USB3 end fits into your USB3 device, so this cable won't replace a standard USB cable. I use it on a USB3 external hard drive and it works on both my USB2 and USB3 ports, so it can be used before you have USB3 on your hoist computer.
The cable construction construction and termination into the plugs appear good and both plugs fit well into their respective sockets. I use this as a feed to an Anker USB 3 hub Anker® Uspeed USB 3.0 4-Port Hub with 12V 2A Power Adapter and 3ft USB 3.0 Cable [VIA VL812 Chipset]. At the price in late June 2013 it's good value
on 25 February 2013
Bought this USB 3.0 cable as the cable supplied with this Icy Dock:

was far too short so I needed a longer cable, yet again StarTech provides another excellent cable product.
on 5 August 2013
Really good quality, suprisingly good for the price. The female end is different on USB3 and thought I would have a job finding one. This was less than half the price of the Belkin but is good quality and seems to be handling very high data rates without errors or retries.
on 19 August 2016
Having bought a second Orico 9548 4bay HDD box, which only came with a 1mtr USB3 cable, I was therefore stuck as to where to site it, so temporarily put it on the floor and used a (spare) 2mtr USB2 cable (stretched to its limit), but with frustratingly low USB2 transfer speeds.

I then realised that if I re-sited the box nicely on a shelf, I needed approx. 8 feet of cable to connect to my PC, but I'd read on the Internet that 2mtrs is the USB3 limit for best speeds and this initially put me off buying this cable, especially as it's almost 10 feet (3mtr) long, so longer than I really needed,

Well, whoever wrote about the 2mtr speed issue hadn't tried one of these brilliant cables, as I'm getting excellent transfer speeds and it's not a flimsy, but very well made item, so don't hesitate like me, just buy it.