on 27 November 2017
I must say that I was really disappointed with this toy. I expected more from Ancol!
I bought this as a gift for my friends dog. Thought it would be fun and had been reduced in price (now I know why!)
Unfortunately, it wasn't fit for purpose and has ended up in the bin after being refunded.
The stitching that holds the stuffing in the lips had come undone, leading to the insides being exposed, this was all before the dog had even seen it, let alone played with it.
In fact, the overall quality of stitching was absolutely terrible. I can't see it lasting long if given to a dog, if it falls apart while still on the cardboard packaging!
Perhaps it was a bad one that slipped through the QC process. Either way, you have been warned, so by at your own risk!
on 13 December 2017
Item arrived. I unpacked it and gave to my 13 week old tiny westie. In the time it took to put the packaging in the bin one half of the lips had split and the stuffing was out so it’s now in the bin. Luckily my OH was watching him so he didn’t eat any of the stuffing or squeaker which also fell out. Yes it’s annoying as I wouldn’t expect it to be that flimsy but I’m more concerned that a pup could choke on a toy that ‘explodes’ so easily
review image
on 5 August 2015
Totally disgusted by the quality of these given the intended purpose. The package literally arrived ten minutes ago. Nine minutes ago we gave one pair of the lips (bought two) to our dachshund William. He's 18 months old, still a puppy at heart, and loves squeaky toys. We were in hysterics for two minutes because he was holding it right and looked so funny.

HOWEVER he went one squeak too far and before we knew it, the stitching had popped and the stuffing came out all over the place.

Honestly, less than three minutes. They look funny but they are absolutely pathetically made.

P.S.....these were bough to replace similar lips bought over FOUR years ago, replaced because they were now too grubby and previous washing had destroyed the squeaky. That said, the stitching had stayed intact all that time.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 20 May 2016
My jack Russell lovely this toy and kept it in tact for a while. My patter dale terrier destroyed it in 5-10 minutes. If you have a destructive dog, then not the best toy. Product made very well. We had one for our previous dog loved it and lasted for ages.
on 5 October 2017
Gave my dog about 20 minutes of fun before she had taken it apart. She's never managed to destroy anything that quickly. If your dog likes doing this then you won't get much use out of it for your money.
on 19 November 2017
Bought one as a gift and one for mine for Xmas, she helped herself to it early. Not the best for a power chewer as had to stitch it back up shortly after but she does love it (supervised play only from now)
on 19 March 2017
Five minutes after giving this to my year old cockapoo, it was wrecked! Stuffing popping out along the seam! Now confiscated!
review image
on 29 July 2017
Looks really great and made my daughter smile as a present for her from the dog for the dog. The dog loved it and chewed it and it fell apart in less than five minutes. END OF FUN.
Just a waste of everything. Making it (cheaply), posting it, wrapping it, ripping it, binning it, reviewing it, regretting it.
on 11 November 2017
My dog has approved it. The hilarity soon goes though when he's been sat next to me squeaking it for about 5 hours.
on 15 November 2016
I love these! They're great, fun toys for the dogs and they play with them for ages! They don't last forever - especially if the dogs are pulling at them, but they're not too expensive and I'd recommend to others. Will keep buying more for as long as my dogs love playing with them. Quick delivery each time. Thank you
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse