Customer reviews

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 12 September 2017
It's OK is all I can say. It is at times very slow and so I have speeded up the playback. The end result is that I can find no logic to the story because I have jumped so much of it. However, I don't feel at all bothered and will not try and watch the missed bits. In fact, I doubt I shall ever watch it again.
on 11 February 2017
Very good horror sci-fi. Without giving too much away, starts on a arc spaceship with failing reactor. I cant decide if this film has better plot twists than the alien films, but where this film pulls ahead is the fact that alien starts slow and builds the tension, Pandorum has a tense atmosphere from the get go, and maintains the tension in addition to building it throughout the most of the film.

pros: plenty tension, twists, fantastic set design, 21:9 aspect ratio no black bars
cons: dark, will be hit or miss for non sci-fi fans
on 14 March 2017
Surprisingly good film - lots of twists and scares along the way, with great production values.
on 21 September 2017
The first time Iv seen this one I was not impressed - just watched it again after few years and i do like it a lot - good twists and atmosphere and some good acting - if you like Si-Fi thrillers than I can strongly suggest to watch this one
on 21 July 2017
inetersting. worth watching. Though i did not expect it to be this good.
This is an exemplary sci-fi psychological horror-thriller movie. Good main cast (especially Quaid is excellent as always) and great picture quality, props and make-up is excellent too. I couldn't tell what was real stunt and what was CGI (if any) so I think it is very seamlessly made in terms of special effects.

Good story and keeps you interested from start to finish.

Enthusiastically recommended especially for sci-fi horror fans
on 29 March 2017
It is dark in every sense of the word, lighting, setting and story. AND I don't know why I liked it so much, but I did. Some good moments and great acting.
on 7 September 2017
Great
on 13 April 2017
great condition
on 2 August 2017
Very watchable, if a little generic.