1,034
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.99

on 2 June 2017
Perfect condition arrived early
brilliant book would highly recommend
on 8 November 2015
Having read Gone Girl I was doubtful I would enjoy Dark Places as much however I was absolutely gripped by the book. Gillian Flynn has a knack of writing characters that I cannot stand and yet want to see through to the end of the story. This is a highly book!
on 23 March 2017
Excellent book
on 1 January 2015
I couldn't put this book down! A good ending which is good. The author's writing style draws you into this world post the awful murders
on 21 March 2016
Another good read, but not as good as Gone Girl.
on 21 March 2017
An excellent book, kept me guessing right up to the end. I literally couldn't put this down. Fairly gruesome and creepy at times but a great murder mystery. 👍
on 22 March 2017
I really enjoyed this multi layered psychological thriller. It is gripping in parts & a real page turner. The main character is gutsy as well as disturbed.
on 23 December 2013
Very dark and menacing but gripping reading. Although I had hoped for a better ending. However, I can't wait for the film.
Gripping read and one I read for much of a long flight.
on 11 June 2017
Great story - gripping plot, believable characters - Flybn keeps you guessing until the end
on 22 April 2017
As a reader you truly understand the extent of the mental and emotional damage Libby must have suffered from, Gillian's choice of words see to that.