Customer reviews

Affairs at Thrush Green
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.99

on 11 November 2015
Lovely quality ribbon but much lighter in colour than expected. This is the difficulty of buying online given the colour difference between PCs. Green, Lilac and gold ribbon all look much darker on the listing. No one's fault just unfortunate. However at the very reasonable price it's not the end of the world and I'll just use it for something in the future. Communications with the seller were good and they offered to replace it but to be honest with postage prices as they are it's hardly worth it.
on 27 April 2017
I love all Miss Read books, a continuation of village life, and the story of the people and their relationships in the 1950s. The school and Church are similar to my early life. My favourite is Ella.
on 13 October 2015
I love all the Miss Read books and have just about collected them all. This one is just as good and as interesting as all the rest, I can almost believe I live in Thrush Green myself, the descriptions are very believable.
on 6 March 2017
Book in good condition-received promptly thank you.
on 19 February 2018
A great read from a kinder, gentler time.
on 28 October 2017
Excellent. Real heart warming stuff.
on 16 June 2017
Ok
on 7 September 2016
They arrived safetly
on 11 November 2015
Good book.
on 14 April 2013
Miss Read is one of my favourite authors. This delivers as I expected it to do. A beautiful read. A++++