Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - U2 Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 22 November 2017
These HDMI cables are extremely good quality. I am pretty sure these will never break. I have bought HDMI cables in the past and usually they are too thin and the wires eventually break but this is not only think but made to last it's clearly not cheap materials. The length is perfect not too long but not to short. Picture quality is perfect too. I got the 2 pack as I always in need of HDMI cables. I'm sure you won't be disappointed with this product.
on 8 April 2017
I needed a new lead and glad I purchased the

HDMI Cable 2M High Speed PRO GOLD HDMI Cable... which is an excellent piece of kit. delivered as promised and a great price. well worth purchasing.
on 26 July 2017
I removed my cheap non-branded HDMI cable with this one and right away notice the difference in image quality on my TV, even before I noticed it my other family members sitting noticed before me as soon as I finished connecting the 2nd end of the cable to the SKY box. Best buy.
on 21 July 2017
I purchased this item as a replacement for a faulty hdmi cable. It's changed my sound and picture gave my blu-ray player better picture quality and sound is louder so for price it's very good value 10/10 don't buy anything else to you try this product
on 12 September 2017
So happy with this product and price and fast delivery
on 6 October 2017
This cable is of good quality and well worth the money works a treat
on 2 August 2017
Good quality cable with solid plugs, but a bit difficult to get them into tight spaces because of the rigid cabling.
I had to bend the flex to be able to connect to monitor
on 24 September 2017
Does what it says on the tin!! No negative comments.
on 18 August 2017
Well made cable. A nice and thick lead. The lead is perfect length.
on 22 December 2015
This cable is producing every bit an equal quality viewing experience as another cable I bought for three times the price I paid for this cable. It is very well made, looks to be a strong construction and the gold plugs apart from looking great appear to fit nice and tight. I would definitely recommend it.