Customer reviews

Kings Choice Retro Style Tea Caddy
Colour: Kings Retro|Change
Price:£17.99+ Free shipping

on 15 October 2013
What a nice tea caddy ! , Granted its not huge ! but its regal pattern speaks volumes and prob is better being on the dinky side as it can fit nicely onto kitchen shelves or brighten up any area of the kitchen and slot in with ease to tight spaces .

It's decently tall and i love the fact it has a nob on the top as there is nothing worse than prizing off lids of tins when yur desp for a cuppa with your nails and breaking them , chipping your varnish or the lid flying g off somewhere under a unit |!! where you have to crawl around on your hands and knees and fish it out from under something ..its a lovely dainty knob that you can put your pinky out and take off with no problems .

The art work is lovely and its nice to see something of a bygone age when your making something relaxing like tea ect ...you can drift off imagining your in the drawing room of ......wuthering heights ( type of house ) or Downton Abbey ( although ive ever watched it ..i gather its a girls thingy to be glued ...ill just stomp off in my Doctor martins then but with a cuppa made with tea in this caddy and have a nice cup of rosie ,...and an ....E cigg !!! to be perfectly pc!!! Enjoys Sirs and Madams ..5 stars ..i likey ..x
on 13 July 2012
I can't agree enough with all the other reviews on here. I was looking for something to store my tea bags as the box they come in just wasn't cutting it, when I came across this adorable caddy. I read the reviews and decided to give it a go myself.. I haven't been disappointed!

I love it! It keeps my tea bags fresh, it's cute, and well, what else is there to say? My sis loves it to so I'll be buying her one and shipping it off to America. My sis cleverly noticed that there's a biscuit tin as well...that's immediately been added to my wish list! :)
on 18 December 2014
Very poor quality. I bought this based on all the good reviews but it seems that perhaps the production has changed or something because the item I got was awful. Very cheap feeling with a slightly wonky little plastic knob on the top that felt like it would be a matter of weeks (if that) before it fell off entirely. Washed out looking colours and a general feeling of being ripped off for £20 has led me to write a 2 star review so others might know that this is not what it appears to be.
on 23 June 2012
I ordered this to put green tea bags in, as I have different tins for all my tea's and didnt have one for green tea, which my son has taken a recent liking to. I was expecting a small tin, but this is a good sized tin, into which I managed to fit 3 boxes of green tea bags! I was very impressed! Not only it is extremely well made, it also has lovely vintage artwork all the way around, and a sturdy handle to pull the lid off with. Very nice tin - you will not be disappointed.
on 5 March 2014
Love this tea caddy, it is a very good quality and a great size, and the price for this lovely caddy was amazing, I have bought far more expensive tins that have not been anywhere near as good a quality of this one.
on 3 January 2014
Lovely design - really retro - good size to take a whole box of teabags - and I have this with a selection of other vintage tins on the worktop - they looks great together
on 26 November 2016
very pleased
on 3 October 2014
my wife hates the tin as it doesn't fit in her modern kitchen GOOD WILL GET ANOTHER
on 10 February 2014
great caddy for my t-bags smaller than i thought it would be but its nice quality lid fits nice and tight keeping t-bags fresh would recommend to anyone looking for something vintage for there kitchen
on 19 September 2013
this item is lovely..i store my teabags in it. its the perfect size and its so gorgeous, im very pleased with my purchase x