on 13 January 2011
First of all I have to say that the trampoline came in 2 bigger boxes which are easy to handle. Before we set up the trampoline I was quite doubtful concerning the size of 10ft. But after setting up the trampoline I can say that it's big enough for our kids and simply perfect for those who do not have that much space for the bigger trampolines.

Besides the quality that I expect from amazon items we were also looking for a good price. And after all we can say this price is very good. You not only have a good quality, this trampolin set also includes a safety net. We compared that set before with other offers from different suppliers that not includes the safety net. The maximum user weight of 150kg is way enough for our kids and us. This trampoline also has TÜV/GS certificate which was also one important reason for us to buy that trampoline.

The set up is easy. You don't need any additional tool, but I recommend 2 people for the assembling. The assembly and operating instructions are well explained so that we finished the set up within an hour.

After all I can just recommend this trampoline set.
on 30 August 2013
We put this trampoline together with my husband. Since I was the one reading the instructions I got it wrong the first time (just did not read far enough :) ), but after we re-read it all carefully we put the springs in place with no difficulty.

Excellent item. The size is just sufficient for my 8-year old to do a front flip. Plenty of space for 2 or 3 8-year olds to bounce around to their heart contents. It started creaking very soon so now we always know when our daughter is in the garden :) The creaking is not particularly annoying and does not affect the bounce.

Safety net is good apart from the fact the stitches came undone in the first few days on the "clips" holding the door together and at the end of the zip. I have used a needle and thick thread to put it all back together and have not had any problems since.

We did not buy a ladder, but the height is Ok for 7-8 year olds to climb on.

Finally, my daughter and her friends can move the trampoline around the garden (when they want to peek into neighbour's gardens). I and my husband move it without difficulty when we need to maw the lawn.
on 20 August 2014
We bought this trampoline on a Black Friday deal for £129.00 with free P&P and we have certainly got our monies worth.

Even though it's only 10' in diameter you need a large space to put it otherwise it will dominate the garden. We have a large-ish garden and it still looks big - I can't imagine what a 12' or 14' trampoline looks like in an average sized garden!. That said it's well made and standing up to the British weather well.

The safety net is good quality and a must if you have young children (or elderly grandparents) using it.

If you are thinking of buying this trampoline I'd recommend to also buy the 'Ultrasport Ladder for Trampoline' as getting in and out can be difficult with the safety net in place and this ladder fits well to the frame ensuring it won't come away when it's being used.

There are cheaper trampolines out there and we got a bargain with the Black Friday deal but I'd still recommend them at the current price of £189
Well what a great buy! Despite initial reservations this only took my wife and I an hour to assemble; set this against a lifetime of fun and exercise and it's a 'no-brainer'. The safety net is sturdy and taut, the springiness of the trampoline is superb, and the base feels robust and well-designed. For the price this is a fantastic buy and I can only recommend it.
on 27 June 2013
We had an eight foot trampoline before and upgraded to the 10 foot one as our kids got a bit bigger. It was fairly easy to put together although you definitely need two people for certain parts of the process. Quality seems good and so far the kids have really enjoyed playing on it.
on 31 March 2016
my 2 nieces love this what a a great buy I got it them for xmas age 3 and 6 and they are never of it lol, very worth the buy the only reason cant give it a 5 is the packageing was awful it was that bad they couldn't even give it me the frist time they deliver it has poles where fallin out of it so they took it back to loadin station to check it was all there and they tape it all up with loads of tape at both ends for me and then re deliver the next day to me, but has put it up everything was there so was very happy with it, defo a 2 person job instructions aint the best to be fair so goin onto google to check was better and easyer has can c it step by step.x but over all its a great buy
on 13 October 2014
We bought this to replace an older trampoline whose pads were disintegrating and which was getting too small, for my daughter's 10th Birthday. She had been getting more adventurous and getting heavier, and we were concerned that old trampolines with worn pads are dangerous! Easy to put together except for one of the tubes didn't want to go in and it took some considerable brute force from my Dad to persuade it in! Very simple to see what to do, but I'd recommend two people.

This trampoline sits quite high off the ground (which is important as your kids get older and heavier) so you will need a ladder. It can apparently take 200kg, and does seem very capable when we do load it up with one Dad and several children. It is also nice and bouncy. The safety net sits outside the blue pads, not inside the pads like our old one, meaning that you get the full circle for bouncing.

One point on the size - bear in mind that in terms of the bouncing area this is more than 50% bigger than the 8ft trampoline, not 25% bigger as comparing the diameters would suggest (since area depends on square of diameter - trust me I'm a maths teacher!). So it's big!
on 16 August 2016
My kids and I are very adventurous and love doing fun activities on our backyard and jumping on the trampoline was one of them. However, our old one was not that sturdy anymore so my wife and I decided to buy a new one and I we saw this trampoline. It was exhausting to assemble but it was all worth it when we saw our kids' faces. They were beaming and excited. I love the quality of it and seemed that it serve us a long time. My wife and I sometimes have fun together and jump with the kids. I feel safe to do that because we are just less than 200 kg and that's the capacity of the trampoline. Over-all, a truly satisfying product!
on 29 June 2015
Well made, looks robust and long lasting. The kids have been using it for a few weeks now and no issues, they love it. Easy to assemble my two kids aged 9 and 14 helped and it was up in no time. The safety net is pretty strong, yes the covers over the springs are thin but seem to do the business. Recommend it
on 30 April 2014
Not that easy to put up but they never are. Seems very sturdy and good value for money, I would recommend it.