Customer reviews

CR2032 Battery (2 pack) - Panasonic, Lithium Coin Cell, 3V
Package Quantity: 1|Style: 2-Pack|Change
Price:£1.12+ Free shipping

on 12 December 2016
Batteries received are not like the ones in the picture but they were instead packaged in a plastic cylindrical cell. Other than that, they were a bit slow in delivery but I didn't mind as they were cheaper than other sellers.
I am using them in an electric thermometer and they seem OK so far but I am using this device rarely so can't tell if they are reliable enough, as other customers complain for.
on 16 June 2015
The batteries where not as advertised they seem to have come off a larger pack as the packaging had serrated edges and not at all like the packaging advertised. The batteries had very little charge in them also, in fact I thought the device I was putting them into was broken as the new batteries failed to work in the device. In the end they went into the recycling box and I bought some others form Waitrose and all was well. Goes to show you get what you pay for and would not recommend these to anyone unless you like collecting dud batteries of course.
on 10 April 2017
Batteries were already drained when inserted into my keycard for my car. Dashboard message tells me when batteries need changing. So I bought these batteries, and purge into my keys. Low and behold.... They were just as bad as those they replaced. Not to mention they took a lifetime to be delivered.... My advice to you.... Pay more and get better batteries and delivery.
on 3 May 2013
I noticed the number of "1 star" reviews complaining about receiving batteries with incomplete packaging, the "use by" information missing, and some with limited life. I have to say that my experience has been very different.
I ordered a twin pack of Panasonic CR 2032. My received package did not come as a twin pack, but consisted of two individual batteries, obviously broken from a much larger sheet, however each was sealed in its own little bubble pack, which had the "use by" date clearly marked as a very satisfactory 01/2022, and "Panasonic" clearly imprinted on each cell.
Delivery was prompt as usual, and these batteries are without doubt brand new, so once again Amazon (and in this case GemStore) have done the job!
on 30 May 2013
I Purchased these to replace a dead battery in my Ford Focus Remote Key.

Having read the reviews I thought for the price, id take a gamble.

Product arrived in good time but was not in the panasonic packaging, but the battery did say panasonic on it.
Put one in my key fob, tested it and nothing. Tried the other one, same thing, nothing working.

I tested the power output of the battery itself and it shows a 3V reading so there is power there - so I am wondering if it is my Fob that has died altogether??? Unsure.

The Batteries do have power, but they didn't work for what I had hoped they would. 3 Stars as im sure they are good for others, but for me, failed in the my key fob.
on 2 April 2015
Oh my, but these are SO powerful. I popped these into my unloved, beige, scratched, electronic device - having fished it out from the bottom of a Cess pit, where it had languished for 3 years, and dried it off with a quick wipe across my cardigan.
Immediately my trembling hand held the sparkliest, multi-coloured, all seeing, all doing - bestest of best special electronic things ever to be held in a mere humans' hand since the dawn of time itself, and probably long before.
on 29 October 2012
so my pc came up with an error message, something to do with bios and the internal battery was low volts, I phoned Dell they were helpful and quoted £100 for an engineer to come out and fit a new battery, or I could buy one to fit myself for £40. I was just about to order a new battery and the guy said you know you can buy them cheaper at a pc store for about £10. I thought ok, so first of all I checked on amazon, having used them before, I was astonished to find not one but two batteries exactly the right make and type for, wait for it 0.68p including postage and packing. amazing, and I am now using my pc as if it was never a problem, thanks to dell for the advise and special thanks to the suppliers in this instance, very quick delivery and amazing price
on 5 April 2016
I really only need one battery but they come in twos and at 99p very good value and worked in my kitchen scales. Good to note though that they are valid until 2025, so a lonh shelf life. . The batteries clearly say they are Panasonic but the packaging was not as in the photo - they were two sealed batteries removed from a larger package. Hence 4 stars rather than 5.
on 18 April 2016
I bought this item from ANGEL ENTERPRISES-UK. The item was bought in December, and by Mid april the batteries were flat. This is less than 5 months standard usage in bathroom scales. My previous batteries lasted a couple of years. When I brought this up with the suppliers they told me they only guaranteed the batteries for a month. Smells fishy to me. I would expect better from a known brand
on 2 September 2015
Nothing to complain about here. Good price and excellent brand name. Used to replace batteries in my car keys, before the old ones had a chance to die. These keys are multifunctional wireless transmitters and immobilisers getting lots of use. Good delivery in original sealed package.