on 1 May 2017
I purchased this product for my younger sister, who adores David Walliams' books. This was a big hit with her. She loves it. Apparently, it's fantastically entertaining. I've lost count on how many times she's read the book, now. Very happy with the speed of the delivery and how it was packaged. Thank you!
on 2 June 2016
Although I have marked this as "I love it 5*" I have not actually read the book. My 10year old son has though. He is a big fan of David Walliams books and has most of them. He enjoys reading any books but he does come back to these.

The book is about a tramp, it is aimed at children and not written in a nasty way but brings across many real life issues that people can face. It is well written and children can link to what is on paper.
on 8 April 2017
Mr Twit on steroids. My kids thought due to the illustrations that these were Roald Dahl books, I set them straight. It got my 11 yr old reluctant reader reading to can't complain!
on 27 October 2014
When I flipped through "Gangsta Granny" before giving it to my 7 year old grandson, I thought it might be a step too far, or too early, for him but I was wrong; he read through it in two sittings and tells me that it is brilliant and that he did not have any difficulty with reading or understanding it (maybe with a little help from his mother).
All the same applies to "Mr Stink" and "Ratburger" and he is now pestering me for more David Walliams books.
on 21 July 2013
I bought this book after seeing it on tv, if I'd not of watched it I would proberbly have overlooked books by David walliams, I'm so so glad I watched it. I have purchased all the books he has written off amazon, I intend giving 1 to each of my grandchildren as part of their Christmas presents, they are funny yet poignant I think they're an excellent buy. They arrived well within the guide line dates, was packaged well & I would have no hesitation in recommending the book or the seller, which is why I've given it 5 stars.
on 14 June 2016
Its David Walliams, need I say more?! I had already bought the book which my son and I thoroughly enjoyed together - me reading, him listening! The Audio book is equally as entertaining - of course it is, its David Walliams reading it - hilarious! Would recommend to any Walliams fan. Enjoy!
on 16 January 2018
Exactly as described and arrived quickly, my nephew enjoys reading this book as he has other David Walliams books. I would recommend to friends and family.
on 21 December 2016
Sounds silly but the quality of the print and covers of the book is actually surprisingly brilliant! Making for a more attractive book to grab attention. Books are thicker than I imagined considering the very cheap price too which is a bonus. Bought for my 7 year old so n as Xmas present so unsure how fun the story is so far :)
on 10 September 2017
Grandchildren just love it. Very naughty! But hugely amusing.
on 22 October 2017
Another classic from David Walliams. His imagination is a wonder and his books are getting kids reading again. No wonder he is described as the Roald Dahl of our generation. Top read.