on 6 February 2016
Okay, but for the second time recently foudn myself reading a novel with a really hopeless central female character - not as good as some of her other books. As a intro to this author read the 'Ice-cream Girls' which is fantastic.
One person found this helpful
on 13 May 2013
Am really struggling with this- but I made the commitment to stay with it and so the more I read, the more annoyed I get. Its a pretty enough read but it is chick lit- not at its best though.
Sorry finished the "woman he loved before" in three days and it was excellent so possibly an unfair comparison.
2 people found this helpful
on 15 January 2015
I ordered this book to add to my growing collection of Dorothy Koomson books, and what a delight to read it was. The books main character has a love of sweet things, particularly chocolate and the author brings in aspects of this at times, while weaving a wonderful love story. I wont spoil the story but needless to say, i was glad I bought it!
on 21 April 2018
not one of my favourite dorothy koomsons but a nice read .
on 26 June 2013
I enjoyed this book- but it was quite 'light ' for a Dorothy Koomson book. I have come to enjoy her novels with all the twists and turns and wonderful, believable characters and was disappointed that this was more of a chick lit.

However I really enjoyed it and would recommend as a summer read
on 2 October 2015
Bought for my mum as a gift. She said she enjoyed the story, not as easy to get into as its not as exciting as other books she has read but it depends on the persons taste. Good quality book
on 31 March 2014
I love the old style Adele Parks and this Dorothy Koomson is the same style. I preferred ice Crean Girls and tThe Woman he loved before. This was a nice light if predictable story. Recommended as a holiday read.
on 2 January 2015
Ordered this book Monday, it's now Friday and weve had new year in between that's what I call spot on service, Amazon always lives up to its reputation, very pleased with everything as always
on 22 July 2017
I love Dorothy Koomson's books. This one kept me captivated to the end wanting to know how the relationships worked out. Not one of her 10 out of 10 books but definitely a 9
on 14 August 2017