Customer reviews

Ring Size: W|Item Display Width: 6|Change

on 23 April 2014
i know i said cheaper than the local shop! but hey i'm low waged i have to save as much as i can, when i can get a ring half price from here i will, the 1st ring that was sent to me was imperfect which i was unsure to exchange, after exchanging the ring, amazon was brilliant with customer service, had excellent service in the past too, exchange sent very fast no problems & what a shiny ring it is, flawless....thanks amazon once again!
on 16 December 2016
Scratches far too easily looks years old within a week.
on 6 June 2017
Beautiful, just beautiful !
on 15 March 2010
This is such a lovely ring - my partner and I ordered matching rings for our wedding and are absolutely delighted with them. The finish is really high (the photo doesn't do them justice, to be honest)- but is very nicely polished. The ring is a good weight - just the right balance. It is hall-marked and fits beautifully. I was a little wary of buying a ring in this way, without being able to see it first but Amazon's refunds and returns policy gave me peace-of-mind. Couldn't be happier - now, just roll on the wedding!
on 20 November 2010
I ordered this ring after reading the other ladies review. I like her had never ordered jewellery in this way I have done loads of shopping around for wedding rings in shops and the prices were quite high. I was a bit dubious as to whether the item was geniune palladium but as the returns policy was good I ordered this item. I am happy to say its brilliant and much better than it looks in the picture, I also had the hallmark checked by a jeweller and it is geniune palladium cant believe what a bargain ive got. I have since ordered other items from this site and think the service is great and will be using them alot more in the future. Keep up the good service and value its great.
on 26 February 2012
Extremely pleased with this purchase. After much deliberation as to whether I should be buying my wedding ring from Amazon or not I bit the bullet and thought why not try and see. I am very, very happy I did. Not only is the ring exactly as described and identical to those I was looking at in all the high street stores it was, on average, roughly 150 pounds less expensive which, when saving for a wedding, helps enormously! The ring was dispatched quickly and I received it within a week of ordering. The box is pretty bland/standard so if you are looking for a nice box for photos I would recommend using a different box (or at least not expecting a fancy one with this order). Quality of the ring is great, no scratches, smooth polished finish, exact shape and size as in the stores. I can't fault the product, price or service so I have given 5 stars.
on 6 July 2016
I bought two of these lovely rings,one each for my wife and I. We have matching gold wedding rings and now these.
We wanted silver coloured rings but white gold and platinum are a bit too expensive.
They really are lovely. Nice decent weight and beautifully finished. Flawless!
Absolutely delighted.
on 20 January 2010
I'm not an expert of jewelery, in fact aside from watches, I don't own any apart from this wedding ring. Purchased because it was priced significantly less than other internet retailers for what is advertised as the same item. Comes in a cheap box as they do, but it looks great. Half the price of the high street, and that's as good as it gets as far as I'm concerned!
on 31 January 2012
Bought this right after trying on the same size and shape in a high street shop.
High Street shop £400 - Amazon £180, no brainer.
The ring is very good quality, no scratches or scores. A comes in a black ring box.
Very happy & would recommend.

My only gripe is the delivery company left the package outside my door, anyone passing by could of lifted it. Not sure who is at fault there and hope this isn't a new standard of delivery Amazon are aspiring to.
on 28 March 2011
Bought this as my wedding ring. Good shine to it and fits well, much better than a platinum equivalent at a fraction of the price! Would recommend anyone looking at platinum wedding band should go for this instead.

See one answered question