on 6 January 2017
Really nice wedding band, it is heavy enough for my liking, it has a great grey and white colour,l and is well polished. I paid half the price comparing the same item to the high street jewellers, so I am happy with that. Can always send back if it is the wrong size, so nothing to worry about if the ring is too small or big. Would definitely recommend this 6mm 950 palladium wedding band.
review imagereview imagereview image
on 20 January 2010
I'm not an expert of jewelery, in fact aside from watches, I don't own any apart from this wedding ring. Purchased because it was priced significantly less than other internet retailers for what is advertised as the same item. Comes in a cheap box as they do, but it looks great. Half the price of the high street, and that's as good as it gets as far as I'm concerned!
on 6 July 2016
I bought two of these lovely rings,one each for my wife and I. We have matching gold wedding rings and now these.
We wanted silver coloured rings but white gold and platinum are a bit too expensive.
They really are lovely. Nice decent weight and beautifully finished. Flawless!
Absolutely delighted.
on 4 October 2015
My advice...... do not buy a wedding ring from this seller. Craftsmanship was poor, there were sharp edges on side of the ring, the palladium court fit ring I bought was described as "super heavy weight" but only weighed aprox 6 grams, this would be classed as medium weight everywhere else. Amazon was good with returns though. I ended up getting my ring from Alba Rose instead, only very slightly more expensive, but much better quality. Dont skimp on your wedding ring, you'll regret it.
on 16 December 2016
Scratches far too easily looks years old within a week.
on 23 April 2014
i know i said cheaper than the local shop! but hey i'm low waged i have to save as much as i can, when i can get a ring half price from here i will, the 1st ring that was sent to me was imperfect which i was unsure to exchange, after exchanging the ring, amazon was brilliant with customer service, had excellent service in the past too, exchange sent very fast no problems & what a shiny ring it is, flawless....thanks amazon once again!
on 7 April 2011
This ring was better than expected! However, since purchasing, it is now a whopping £92 more than when I bought it. However, it is STILL so, so much cheaper than the rings in the shops. It also came super quick...thank you Amazon!

Palladium Wedding Ring, Heavy Weight Court Shape, 5mm Band Width
on 6 June 2017
Beautiful, just beautiful !
on 20 August 2014
Lovely heavy ring, nicely finished. A bargain at the price I paid (< £270 for size Q)
on 9 January 2015
Ring arrived with heavy blemishes on the inside, & some minor scratching on the outside of the ring. Two days of light wear, & the ring scratched very easily. - i was extremely disappointed with the ring,

See one answered question