Customer reviews

Theia Palladium 950 Super Heavy - Court shape 4mm Wedding Ring - Size Q
Ring Size: Q|Item Display Width: 4|Colour: White|Change

on 6 January 2017
Really nice wedding band, it is heavy enough for my liking, it has a great grey and white colour,l and is well polished. I paid half the price comparing the same item to the high street jewellers, so I am happy with that. Can always send back if it is the wrong size, so nothing to worry about if the ring is too small or big. Would definitely recommend this 6mm 950 palladium wedding band.
review imagereview imagereview image
on 26 February 2012
Extremely pleased with this purchase. After much deliberation as to whether I should be buying my wedding ring from Amazon or not I bit the bullet and thought why not try and see. I am very, very happy I did. Not only is the ring exactly as described and identical to those I was looking at in all the high street stores it was, on average, roughly 150 pounds less expensive which, when saving for a wedding, helps enormously! The ring was dispatched quickly and I received it within a week of ordering. The box is pretty bland/standard so if you are looking for a nice box for photos I would recommend using a different box (or at least not expecting a fancy one with this order). Quality of the ring is great, no scratches, smooth polished finish, exact shape and size as in the stores. I can't fault the product, price or service so I have given 5 stars.
4 people found this helpful
on 6 July 2016
I bought two of these lovely rings,one each for my wife and I. We have matching gold wedding rings and now these.
We wanted silver coloured rings but white gold and platinum are a bit too expensive.
They really are lovely. Nice decent weight and beautifully finished. Flawless!
Absolutely delighted.
on 20 January 2010
I'm not an expert of jewelery, in fact aside from watches, I don't own any apart from this wedding ring. Purchased because it was priced significantly less than other internet retailers for what is advertised as the same item. Comes in a cheap box as they do, but it looks great. Half the price of the high street, and that's as good as it gets as far as I'm concerned!
5 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 17 March 2018
Perfect size, looks just like the picture. Delivered really quickly. Super shine, feels really nice with the curved inner finish. Has a lovely weight to it for people with slightly larger hands. Really pleased. Highly recommended. Definitely worth the money.
on 4 October 2015
My advice...... do not buy a wedding ring from this seller. Craftsmanship was poor, there were sharp edges on side of the ring, the palladium court fit ring I bought was described as "super heavy weight" but only weighed aprox 6 grams, this would be classed as medium weight everywhere else. Amazon was good with returns though. I ended up getting my ring from Alba Rose instead, only very slightly more expensive, but much better quality. Dont skimp on your wedding ring, you'll regret it.
on 23 April 2014
i know i said cheaper than the local shop! but hey i'm low waged i have to save as much as i can, when i can get a ring half price from here i will, the 1st ring that was sent to me was imperfect which i was unsure to exchange, after exchanging the ring, amazon was brilliant with customer service, had excellent service in the past too, exchange sent very fast no problems & what a shiny ring it is, flawless....thanks amazon once again!
on 7 April 2011
This ring was better than expected! However, since purchasing, it is now a whopping £92 more than when I bought it. However, it is STILL so, so much cheaper than the rings in the shops. It also came super quick...thank you Amazon!

Palladium Wedding Ring, Heavy Weight Court Shape, 5mm Band Width
2 people found this helpful
on 6 June 2017
Beautiful, just beautiful !
on 20 August 2014
Lovely heavy ring, nicely finished. A bargain at the price I paid (< £270 for size Q)

See one answered question