Customer reviews

Theia Palladium 950 Heavy - Court shape 6mm Wedding Ring - Size T
Ring Size: T|Item Display Width: 6|Change

on 28 December 2017
Love, love, love my wedding ring. Quick delivery and no drama
on 17 May 2016
A lovely cut, heavy weighted ring. The finish is flawless and this is an ideal alternative to a white gold wedding band
on 11 January 2017
Beautiful.
on 18 April 2012
In contrary to rumors rolled by jewelers Palladium has all the same major characteristics of Platinum except it is lighter and less expensive. Also Palladium is slightly more resistant to scratches.

I am wearing it for more than a year and I am happy I went with it over Platinum.

If you wanted something what doesnt scratch on your finger then you should consider Titanium. Do your homework before you buy.
on 20 April 2012
This is my wedding ring, it was exactly what I wanted; plain, robust, affordable.
Palladium does scratch, so it started off with a mirrored look, but now has a slightly soft, cloudy finish due to wear and tear. I don't mind this though, to me it just looks nicely worn, but if you want a permanently shiny ring then do some overtime and go platinum!
on 16 August 2016
Pleasantly surprised with Ring.. Great value and seems good quality
on 21 June 2011
We got this ring as my husband's wedding band. After only 2 months of wearing it, it has major scratches and dents. I've been informed that palladium wears like platinum- smearing rather than scratching, so am suspicious that this is a fake. Am HIGHLY unimpressed with this item. We are not sure about returning it, due to the significance of it being the ring we exchanged but I am not sure it is even the metal it claims to be. I have a £60 silver wedding band that is in much better condition. Poor.
on 19 November 2011
Bought this. It was nice but immediately noticed that it started scratching. Now it's all scratched up after only 3 months of (less than frequent) use and I am contemplating getting a new ring. What a waste!
on 31 August 2016
Do not buy this. Ruined within 1 month of wearing. Unfortunately we bought it over a year ago for our wedding last month so Amazon are really unhelpful. Its not fit for purpose and questionable if it even is Palladium. Really not happy.