Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tom Chaplin Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 15 May 2017
I have used this bag now for years before writing this review. It is still in great condition and believe me when I say it's been used. Bought it due to the good name of the brand, while being minimal in design it excels in performance, very comfortable, surprisingly spacious and looks the part.

Only negative point is the chest strap fell off recently but nothing that can't be fixed!
on 12 July 2017
Been using this daily for over 3 years now. Still waterproof, still in good condition.

It is large enough to fit all I need for a days work inside, without being too bulky.
on 30 May 2013
This backpack is sturdy and waterproof. It has a small footprint, but can hold a lot inside. It isn't quite big enough for a 17" laptop, but does fit it snuggly. The outside pocket is a little small, but it is in a handy location. There is one big area inside (not 3 or 4 medium sized areas), which I like. It has a place for coins, keys, pens, etc. in side. The outside mesh pockets are big enough to hold umbrellas or water bottles.
on 28 September 2017
Used it alot still good and sturdy
on 6 June 2017
still using this for work a good few years now
would buy again if it ever falls to bits
on 15 January 2016
Very nice bag .....I have used it for hiking/tracking and for daily use as well
on 18 May 2015
A very good buy. would recommend this seller.
on 9 January 2011
Brilliant Product. Purchased this for my trip in Saudi Arabia. The backpack has plenty of storage and pockets to put your items in. Also the adjustable straps are ideal. The main thing which impressed me was how waterproof this bag is. I got stuck in the middle of a rain storm, where I was worried about my passport, papers etc. getting wet in the backpack. When returning to the hotel, I was shocked to discover that the bag was completely dry inside, considering how wet it was on the outside! And I forgot to mention the bag is VERY strong, I had approx 20kg at one point, and the backpack did not fault once.
11 Comment| 146 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 September 2010
I was looking for a bag for college and this one has turned out to be perfect. Plenty of room for my folders, books and laptop. Comfortable straps. Highly recommend this high quality bag.
on 8 September 2010
I have worn the 25L 24/7 on many occasions and it has always proved comfortable. It is hydration bladder compatible and has some good storage inside. My only gripe would be the poor fixing points for poles, these needed modifying to make them useful. Overall a good well build, comfortable day sack.
11 Comment| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse