Customer reviews

Counters, pack of 500 x 22mm. diameter - 00528

on 25 October 2015
As I use these counters for Bingo with my "oldies" at my local Day Centre I would have liked them to be slightly larger to cater for those clients who have poor eyesight. The bright colours make up for their limited size, however, and, in view of the number of tokens in the package, this product is excellent value.
on 23 May 2017
Bought for a particular purpose - we required 5 colours & these were perfect for our needs!
on 15 August 2017
No problems with the counters but the package arrived opened and burst with the counters spilled out.
on 4 March 2017
Arrived very quickly. Great for making games with!
on 26 March 2017
Great product. Used for primary school maths interview. Perfect size
on 17 December 2011
These are a good size for little fingers. As a special needs teacher, I make a lot of games to help the children so I need a lot of dice and counter. These counters are ideal.
on 8 October 2013
Ordered and arrived promptly and as described. I used some for poker chips and my wife used tehrest for making maths board games for her students.
on 15 February 2013
These were received very promptly but I was a little disappointed because I had expected them to be slightly larger. Also each counter had a small protrusion which was rather sharp and I had to file some of them off. Several of the counters were broken. Overall though, in view of the reasonable price, not too bad.
on 26 April 2015
Good quality but I would have liked them to be a little bigger. They are adequate for my needs though and are very good value for money
on 17 May 2014
Really super resource loads of different ways to use these in class with children to encourage numeracy skills. Would buy again