Style Name: Mummy Pig|Change
Price:£16.49+ Free shipping

on 11 November 2015
My daughter loves this - my daughter loves peppa pig. If you have the smaller 7" characters then dont make the same mistake as me - she now has a mummy pig that towers over peppa, george and daddy pig!
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 April 2013
My daughter is a big Peppa fan and we got this for her 2nd birthday to make up the set. She loves them and plays with them a lot. We often take one or other of them out with us and they are bearing up well!
on 17 December 2013
I know she only a teddy but she's the right size she should be, its a Christmas present for my daughter and I know she will love her! Everything I have ordered from amazon has turned up either before or on the delivery date thats stated cannot fault them at all! Thanks amazon :) my daughters going to have a very happy Christmas!
on 18 January 2013
Mummy Pig was bought for my two year old granddaughter, she absolutely loves her, huge success just the right size for little hands!!!
on 21 May 2013
I ordered this and the Peppa Pig buddy doll for my niece's 3rd birthday. I made two separate orders on the same day. I had a call from The Bear Garden the same day and they refunded me one of the postal charges, two days later both toys arrived in the one box. Both look great, good quality, bigger than I expected and I know one Peppa Pig obsessed little girl will be very happy.
Amazing quick customer service too.
on 15 January 2013
Very alike the characters of the cartoons, very well made in every detail. Kids enjoy playing with them a lot.
on 2 February 2011
Brilliant fast service- received within 2 days. Mummy Pig is lovely- very soft and cuddly and just the right size for my little girl to cuddle. Looks great with other Peppa family members and is a great size with the smaller Peppa and George beanies. Love her!!
on 7 December 2010
Mummy Pig was delivered with Daddy Pig well packed and on time. The review is mine but my 3 year old Grandaughter would give them 5 stars on all counts, she loves them and surrounds herself with the now complete Peppa family to watch the Peppa on TV.
on 29 January 2013
This little Mummy was the missing piece to Peppa's family and after several months of search found it available on the internet! Complete happy family! Good quality, as expected.
on 29 December 2014
My daughter loves this Mummy pig. It looks just like her. The colours are brilliant and the toy is very well made. The best peppa pig soft toy I've seen by far. Brilliant.