on 25 January 2013
I was torn between buying the genuine Pure battery pack and the cheaper alternative. I chose the latter and am delighted with it. Some reviewers have complained of packs not holding charge. Mine has been in use now for about 1 week without re-charging.
Mindful of the need to fully charge batteries before first use, I did keep the radio plugged into the mains power for at least 24 hours to begin with, perhaps that helped>
on 30 September 2012
Being cheaper than the original I wasn't sure what to expect but once fully charged the battery has performed perfectly in the radio and hasn't let me down. It does require a regular charge as unlike regular digital radios, once it is switched on it attempts to maintain its wireless internet connection whether the internet wireless is operational or not.
on 15 July 2014
prompt delivery and easy to install and does the job
on 6 April 2015
really should have come free with the radio I feel.
on 25 November 2014
It worked very well in the Pure One. Good value
on 7 July 2014
very quick service exactly as described
on 27 November 2012
As a rechargeable battery it did its job for my new Sensia, that is until the radio kept freezing and the only way to get it going again was to take out the battery - I did not immediately give up in the hope that updates would put this right, but in the end I had to return the radio via Amazon's excellent returns service. Now I am left with an expensive battery without any use for it because if I go for the upgraded and apparently glitch free Sensia I will have to buy yet another specialist battery. Is this Pure greed!
Its bad enough selling radios with glitches - battery not included - you would think that upgrading to a new version of the same radio would mean the battery would be interchangeable. But no, not only do you have to buy another battery, its even more expensive - around £40. Trouble is I love the Sensia experience, but I hate the Pure battery policy. Maybe there is a technical reason - whatever, it just seems I will have to save up a bit longer to get back to that Sensia experience - radio as it was meant to be. It just offends my eco-senses to waste resources in this way.
on 29 August 2014
Arrived on time, good product
on 30 July 2015