Customer reviews

Marvel SR71634 Comics "Retro" Pencil Case
Price:£3.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 15 April 2015
I love this pencil case!! it is a standard size and the zip quality is quite good. I would buy again, though I would love a more x-men version rather than the hulk lol he is my least fave but that is beside the point!! the product is fantastic!
on 2 August 2017
A good 'first' pencil case.
on 20 November 2017
Really nice pencil case, good size and quality. Packaging was a little overkill!
on 16 November 2017
Standard pencil case which will match the note book I have, for my small grandson.
on 29 April 2013
This is a great gift for fans of marvel, I took it to school and I got loads of compliments on my pencil case. It fits all my school stuff, including colouring pencils, rulers, compasses etc without a problem and is the perfect size for carrying around, since it's not too big or too small.
My only concern when buying this was that the pictures may start to fade, but after owning this product for around a year now, there is barely any fading except for around the edges, but I think this gives it a kind of vintage look. I love this pencil case, and highly recommend it.
on 1 October 2013
My son loves it but the material is thin plastic and I am wondering how long its going to last. It cost £9.99 but I dont feel the quality is there. You can purchase cheaper pencil cases which are made better. However if you are a Marvel fan then you probably wont worry too much.
on 26 May 2014
This is a good looking product which holds your stationary.

It is well constructed but the materials used for the body and ends are extremely thin. I have to be very careful when putting it in and out of my draw as I feels it will tare easily.

I can’t see this lasting too long.
on 8 October 2012
Bought this pencil case to go with the marvel bag - my son loves it but it seems a bit flimsy - however he can fit colouring pencils, felt tips, pens, pencils, eraser and sharpener.
on 27 July 2013
I love this item so much, I bought it for myself and its brill. It's good quality and really well made. this seller is good and my item came exactly when it said hat it should. I'm really happy with my new pencil case. I shall be buying from this seller again.
on 1 May 2016
I bought this Marvel Action Pencil case for my daughter as she is a lover of the Marvel Action Heros. She loves it! It's the perfect size for her stationary and looks very authentic. Delivery was very speedy. Highly recommended

See one answered question