Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(3 star). See all 239 reviews
on 7 September 2015
First time I got it I was excited, since I could play Gamecube discs on it too. When I finally hooked it all up, it worked like a charm, only sad part is it stopped working after a while. Was lucky it wasn't the Wii itself, but the power adapter, lucky I'm getting a replacement for myself since I'm borrowing a friend's. Also saved me a trip to send this back too, the two games work great and I can now work out in my room when I need to.

Everything arrived safely though and it wasn't too hard to set up in my room to my TV. Everything worked well but the adapter after a few hours, but they can be replaced so I'm not too upset.

Was a lovely purchase though, I can't wait to spend more time having fun with this and some future buys of games to try out.
on 7 January 2010
Great item, delivered and packaged well as always by Amazon. The product description is boring and long winded and fails to mention that it comes with a nunchuck in the package too as well as the much mentioned motion plus controller.
Having known this it would have saved me buying and then having to return one of the nunchucks.
Otherwise great love the black just a shame it doesn't play music or DVD's like all the other game consoles.
11 Comment| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 December 2016
Works Ok but marks all over the Wii, considering they described it as very good condition it is questionable.
on 22 February 2015
Cheap but cheerful, nothing more, nothing less.
on 1 July 2010
Forget all of the bumf about being able to access the internet and Wii shopping etc. It takes ages to do this and yet it would take a fraction of your time to buy a different cable and simply connect your computer to your TV and enjoy more of the internet experience. This is just a simple games console for playing simple games. As far as games go, the Wii does simple and fun very well. It's a pity that most games involve time-limits and a ramping-up of difficulty as I'm rather anti-competition, but there are quite a few games which are just fun.
The whole wii thing is getting a bit tired now and hasn't really encompassed the leaps in technology which are racing by. I would give all of the other gaming machines a thorough workout before you commit to Nintendo.
on 27 September 2010
Ok i got this because its fun for friends and family to come over and play as a solo gaming experiance i find it very poor other consoles have much better graphics and games. On the other hand i guess it depends what your looking for but its just not really my kind of console.