on 30 September 2017
I don't normally write reviews for such low price items however today I had the devastation of finding this item against the glass in the washing machine after I forgot to remove from my pocket last night. Once the cycle finishing I dried it off with a towel and hairdryer just to test in full expectation it would be dead but I was wrong...It lives! Including the original battery.
This is a great item for the price and it with Infrared so it needs line of sight. Ignore all the reviews about this not working over 5 feet etc as I’m sure these people don’t understand that line of sight is required
Today I measured the distance it still works at and it was so long I had to go outside to test it as I couldn’t find a long enough section in my house. The maximum range is 11.8 metres of 38.7 feet which is incredible.
Used plenty since purchasing in June 2017 and the battery shows no sign of depletion.
I use this with a Nikon D3300.
on 11 March 2017
Pretty useless more than 5 feet from the camera. Works well if you're closer than that. Not worth buying though if like me you want to remotely fire from a distance.
on 15 May 2017
Very accurate description I have had no problems with the product. I would recommend it to friends
on 7 October 2017
Great budget remote, works just as well as much more expensive products
on 18 September 2017
easy to set up, and works well.
on 24 May 2017
Great cheap remote trigger, absolutely nothing to fault it. Quality seems reasonable
on 27 May 2017