on 2 January 2013
Reading the reviews and looking at the pictures, i expected it to be a bit thiner than "normal" gloves. But this pair is completely different. It's reaaaally thin, much like silk women gloves. When you unpack them, they seem a bit ridiculous, but when on hand, they are really classy and convenient.

Overall you can do anything you could do with you bare hands, with an extra layer of protection from cold. Ideal for running and car driving in cold weather.
on 2 January 2014
very thin and warm, not waterproof but I wouldn't expect that at this very reasonable price, they will keep out the elements as long as it's not too wet out there. Even though there's no mention made of being able to operate a smartphone with them on I haven't had any difficulty in that regard.
on 2 January 2011
Lightweight, warm and very comfortable to wear - my husband's words so I would consider them very good value for money.
on 12 January 2014
The Ron Hill Unisex Thermostretch Lite Running Gloves are great because they are exactly enough protection for a run in this cold weather. They are light and weigh nothing, so when they come off, they are easily tucked into my waistband, and they're not a hinderance at all. Great product.
on 20 January 2015
Having read the product description, and the reviews, I bought these expecting at least some protection from the elements when out walking... sadly I was disappointed to find that my fingers felt colder with these gloves on than with them off even on a normal afternoon walk with just a slight breeze. Strange but true.

I tried balling my hands into fists, wiggling fingers etc but nothing helped. Wearing these felt very much like plunging my hands into cold water. My wife tried them and experienced the same.

Unfortunately there was no protection, no warmth... so not for me.
on 1 January 2015
Perfect for a chilly winter run. Not usually a lover of gloves, but as I've got older have felt the cold weather that bit more. Very pleased with these as they are a nice lightweight feel and just take that edge off. Actually tried running without them the other day and really noticed it when I got back. Took ages for my hands to warm up again, so I'm delighted that I bought them. No complaints
on 9 February 2012
Wore these on my 1st run on 07/02/12 it was about 2 degrees out and these kept my hands perfectly warm and perfectly dry.

I am about a size medium and they fit me perfectly which I was worried about as (being a woman) some "unisex" things are huge.

Give them a try
on 16 December 2014
I ordered a black pair - they came in Navy. I contacted the seller, got no response.

The gloves are very thin (which is good) but provide almost no protection from the cold (bad...).

I don't recommend them. Only good point was that they were cheap, so I didn't waste too much cash on them.
on 24 January 2014
Good quality a little bigger than I expected but that may be my short fingers however they are not sub zero gloves and I found I had to run with my fists clenched to keep the heat in the end of my fingers when running but again that may be my slow jogging style.
on 5 January 2014
I was looking for some lightweight gloves for running as I always get very cold hands, but when I run, thick gloves are too hot, when I received these I thought they were going to be rubbish due to the thin material, but tried them out for the first time today, it was raining and blowing a gale but my hands were just the right temperature. A great pair of gloves and great value for money! Would recommend to any runners with cold hands who are not willing to pay ridiculous prices!!